Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

did you find a tristripper alternative?
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P


yes :P

mostly cuz i saw a preview of Classic Sonic by GBC on UST >.>

I can reduce vert count in 3ds max, as well as texture size

What happened to x-23?

Am I in the wrong place?

o.O

edit: Indeed I am...

*Goes to DSX8's thread.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

won't vertex lowering turn it into low poly?
and when the tristripper comes out, will you include the original rrig with high vert and normal text?
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Quote from: KnightMario on March 28, 2012, 09:52:53 PM
won't vertex lowering turn it into low poly?
It's the only way to reduce file size.
Besides, it doesn't always look low poly. It all depends on how many vertices you delete.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


I will need to re-do the rig... but that will be easy.

I think his eyes themselves has 200+ verts... so yeah. It shouldnt lower the quality too badly lol

you could make the eyes, like 4 vert since the eye is covered by eyebrows...
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Quote from: KnightMario on March 28, 2012, 10:00:05 PM
you could make the eyes, like 4 vert since the eye is covered by eyebrows...
yeahhh that wont work. it wont be able to be rounded. Don't worry, i'll take care of it

oh. yeah, stupid me.
now then...

Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P


Quote from: LittleBoygos on March 28, 2012, 10:17:53 PM
So... how bout dem Neo Metal?
he doesnt want to import into Brawl Box for some reason

Quote from: Nanobuds on March 28, 2012, 10:26:44 PM
he doesnt want to import into Brawl Box for some reason
will we ever see some alien or predator after sonic chars and iron man? :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

March 28, 2012, 10:46:58 PM #1858 Last Edit: March 28, 2012, 10:48:26 PM by Nanobuds
yes... eventually :P

plan list:
-Classic Sonic
-Iron Man
-Lakitu on Meta Knight
-(Ezio?)
-Predator
-Alien
-Thor(?)

Quote from: Nanobuds on March 28, 2012, 10:46:58 PM
yes... eventually :P

plan list:
-Classic Sonic
-Iron Man
-Lakitu on Meta Knight
-(Ezio?)
-Predator
-Alien
-Thor(?)
iron man on 2 im happy already :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.