Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I have to tell you to update your OP. You're missing Cap.


Meh. I'm too lazy to update my OP :P i will eventually.

I still neeeeeeeeddd hellllppp wiiitthhh irrrooonnn mannnnn :srs: :srs: :srs:

Quote from: Nanobuds on April 03, 2012, 03:19:09 AM
Meh. I'm too lazy to update my OP :P i will eventually.

I still neeeeeeeeddd hellllppp wiiitthhh irrrooonnn mannnnn :srs: :srs: :srs:
so iron man still isnt working :S  shame he can be added to bb also just a question you said you would do alien any chance of an alien queen too?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Nanobuds on April 03, 2012, 03:19:09 AM
I still neeeeeeeeddd hellllppp wiiitthhh irrrooonnn mannnnn :srs: :srs: :srs:

What do you need.

Quote from: KTH on April 03, 2012, 12:07:25 PM
What do you need.
nanobuds said the model cant be imported to bb
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Do you get an error while importing him?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on April 03, 2012, 02:57:11 PM
Do you get an error while importing him?

yes. the one that usually pops up when something isnt skinned... but i've checked every polygon multiple times

Quote from: Nanobuds on April 03, 2012, 08:54:58 PM
yes. the one that usually pops up when something isnt skinned... but i've checked every polygon multiple times
maybe asking bj for help?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on April 03, 2012, 08:56:12 PM
maybe asking bj for help?
I was gonna say this, but I didn't cuz I thought that's what he would've done.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on April 03, 2012, 08:56:51 PM
I was gonna say this, but I didn't cuz I thought that's what he would've done.
i'm trying some few more things that could cause issues... if still no luck i'll ask him

Any chance you'll make Classic Metal Sonic? I'm quitting Jr over T. Link. I'll just keep it for personal use :P Mind if I do Classic Tails on Fox to go with your tails?


yeah, i'll send you the model AFTER you release Rouge... you dont need to get distracted with other projects like me :P

and Classic Metal Sonic is done, but I get a freezing issue... I think it's filesize. I'm too lazy to fix it right now :P

Quote from: Nanobuds on April 03, 2012, 09:17:13 PM
yeah, i'll send you the model AFTER you release Rouge... you dont need to get distracted with other projects like me :P

and Classic Metal Sonic is done, but I get a freezing issue... I think it's filesize. I'm too lazy to fix it right now :P
Okay... so saayyyyy that I got the model from Models Resource, and sayyyy that I'm nearly done with the rig.... would that be crazy? lol this is just a really easy rig xD Rouge is done too, I just need to un rig certain verts from the TopN bone because the Autorig did it. Like the same problem I had with Maul. I can have her done tonight if you want, but I would prefer a Friday release since I don't have school on Friday, and I would have time to make a better texture :P


Just select the verts from the TopN and rig them to the bone they belong to... lol

I want you to try to make a rig 100% yourself, it will make things easier for you, and you will eventually become a better rigger and wont need my help