Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 8 Guests are viewing this topic.

...no....
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: JonTalbain3666 on April 09, 2012, 11:55:00 PM
Ezio? Can I eat it?

The ladies seem to think that they can...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: NekuBrawler on April 10, 2012, 12:12:35 AM
...no....

Oh you kids need to expand your horizons when it comes to games.

At this point I would have thought ezio a common game character everyone knew >.>
I mean, he's just the [censored]ing face of assassin's creed, arguably ubisoft's most popular game series this generation. /rant

Hopefully the tristripper gets finished soon so you can get him imported >.>

now if you exscuse me, it's time to finish getting all the achievements in ac2.

WOAH! he's the white guy. with the hidden blades. is iz smart. i jsut call him hidden blades dude
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on April 10, 2012, 01:24:42 AM
Oh you kids need to expand your horizons when it comes to games.

At this point I would have thought ezio a common game character everyone knew >.>
I mean, he's just the [censored]ing face of assassin's creed, arguably ubisoft's most popular game series this generation. /rant
*brofists*
Dude. You're awesome.
This people. Expand your horizons. Hell, I've never played the games (want to though) and I know that he's popular as [censored].
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


I knew who he was, just didn't know his name until maybe mid-2011 from an anime convention (someone cosplayed as him). The game's style just isn't my cup of tea.


April 10, 2012, 01:49:11 AM #2016 Last Edit: April 10, 2012, 01:53:23 AM by mr.mugenwii
i guess a lot of people know who is Ezio, but have not bothered to play the games.
so they know who Ezio is by sight, but do not know Ezios's story and stuff...

Hey take it easy <.<
if he dont know, let it be him, he dosent know about the game
but just let him stop complaining about something dat...
just stop it >_<
Memorable Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I knew Ezio before Master Chief xD
Well actually Altair first...


See I thought the main guy was Altair. I swear in  any video I saw or friend playing, they never say the guy's name. How the hell is one supposed to know? lol. I always called him "that Rocky looking guy in Assassin's Creed." I still do >_>

On topic, if he has a sword long enough like Cloud's, then I'll slap him on Ike. Some friends like AC (not the ones that actually play Brawl with me though. Viewers do tough)


Altair is Ezio's ancestor. They're both main characters in the game series. Altair is from ACI, Ezio is from ACII. Brotherhood and Revelations are just branches from ACII, not as big as 1 or 2, but too big to be DLC or an Arcade Game.

He will have the following weapons to choose from:
Altair's Sword (Master Sword size)
Hidden Blades
Bastard Sword (its a 2H sword as big as Ike's)
War Axe (as big as Ike's)
Dagger


Can one (War Axe or Bastard Sword) big slightly longer? Cloud's Buster Sword is longer than Ike's sword, and I don't want an invisible hit-box on his slashes because people think it's shorter than it really is. If not, that's okay.


Quote from: Nanobuds on April 10, 2012, 02:01:15 AM
Bastard Sword (its a 2H sword as big as Ike's)
lolbastard
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Haseyo on April 10, 2012, 02:04:26 AM
Can one (War Axe or Bastard Sword) big slightly longer? Cloud's Buster Sword is longer than Ike's sword, and I don't want an invisible hit-box on his slashes because people think it's shorter than it really is. If not, that's okay.
The axe will be the longet... i'll try to make it match Cloud's sword.

Quote from: Segtendo Sakuraba on April 10, 2012, 02:05:19 AM
lolbastard
:srs:

sexy, isnt it? :P

Cool beans. Your imports rock, and I hate when I can't use one because of a PSA.