Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

I plan to make this compatible with as many of the Ike PSAs as I can, while also creating a whole variety of alternate outfits and weapons to choose from.

Quote from: Nanobuds on April 10, 2012, 02:12:21 AM
I plan to make this compatible with as many of the Ike PSAs as I can, while also creating a whole variety of alternate outfits and weapons to choose from.
If no one PSAs Ezio I might die.


A Halo Grunt would be [censored]ing epic. An Elite with an Energy Sword over Marth would be freakin' awesome, surprised no one has done this.


I think my brother plans to do an elite 1 day... he has a model but its bad

we are hoping some1 PSAs ezio.... we already have ike ported 2 olimar just for ezio
I'm Nanobud's Brother!

grunt on wario :srs:
I'm Nanobud's Brother!

Quote from: JonTalbain3666 on April 10, 2012, 02:28:38 AM
YES! Since I joined KC:MM, a grunt is ONE pf the few things I've always wanted.

Fixed.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Nano Jr. on April 10, 2012, 02:27:02 AM
I think my brother plans to do an elite 1 day... he has a model but its bad

we are hoping some1 PSAs ezio.... we already have ike ported 2 olimar just for ezio

Wait until I get SolCalV...

The epicness... ooooooooh the epicness.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Hell yeah i would download Ezio. :srs: Also a Halo grunt over Wario? awesome stuff man. I myself hope to import Master Chief, Arbiter, and Sargent Johnson at some point, a grunt would go great with it.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: Kagemaru on April 10, 2012, 05:53:55 AM
Wait until I get SolCalV...

The epicness... ooooooooh the epicness.

Ezio in SCV is so awesome... the moveset is pretty fun to use.

Quote from: ShadowSnake on April 10, 2012, 06:45:55 AM
Hell yeah i would download Ezio. :srs: Also a Halo grunt over Wario? awesome stuff man. I myself hope to import Master Chief, Arbiter, and Sargent Johnson at some point, a grunt would go great with it.

If I can get a good model, I may do Grunt... Boygos was trying to crack Halo Reach a few months ago. idk if he still is.

this may be out today... depends how fast I get my homework and stuff done.


big head,tiny body, short stumpy arms and legs

look-a like classic metal sonic to me. cool
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Those eyes are so perfect.  They're even better than the normal Metal Sonic's eyes.  If that's not HD, I don't know what is.

Is he on Wolf as well?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: SDo0m InFiNiTy on April 10, 2012, 10:23:55 PM
Those eyes are so perfect.  They're even better than the normal Metal Sonic's eyes.  If that's not HD, I don't know what is.

I had to lower the size of them a bit from that render... but they still look nice.

Quote from: Segtendo Sakuraba on April 10, 2012, 10:25:08 PM
Is he on Wolf as well?
yes

the only problem is that the legs like to float form his body in some animations... that's due to wolf's bone structure and that Classic MS doesn't have any hips

man, you have so much swag.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P