Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


Quote from: Nanobuds on April 13, 2012, 10:25:07 PM
Yeah he has his canon :P
atleast he has the most used wepons claws and canon.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I think KJP is doing Alien...
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Nanobuds on April 13, 2012, 09:47:50 PM
Someone else is doin Alien :P

After 30 minutes of rigging...
90% done with rig. Just some shoulder tweaks and fingers


must.... get.... :o
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: Kagemaru on April 13, 2012, 10:32:09 PM
I think KJP is doing Alien...
He's doin the PSAs

Predator may be out tonight if he works okay in-game

Wow!  Maskless Predator looks great!  Looks like I'm gonna have to get rid of one the Snake hacks that I'm using.

Quote from: Nanobuds on April 13, 2012, 10:35:26 PM
He's doin the PSAs

Predator may be out tonight if he works okay in-game
you are too fast lol do i supose the mask or maskless will be FS eyes? or there will be a mask and maskless version?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

The filesize is too big If i try to do the mask with FS eyes... so its one or the other

Can't say that I'm a Predator fan... But he looks cool.


I personally wont be using him... I like Deadpool WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY to much.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Nanobuds on April 13, 2012, 10:47:44 PM
The filesize is too big If i try to do the mask with FS eyes... so its one or the other
y dont u use ProOptimizer to lower filesize? i told Littleboygo's about it and he said he'll tell you about it... so y not use it?
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8 on April 13, 2012, 11:09:14 PM
y dont u use ProOptimizer to lower filesize? i told Littleboygo's about it and he said he'll tell you about it... so y not use it?
The model already has a surprisingly low vert count... it's the texture that makes it amazing.

Plus i don't want to re-do the rig.

Quote from: Nanobuds on April 13, 2012, 11:11:34 PM
The model already has a surprisingly low vert count... it's the texture that makes it amazing.

Plus i don't want to re-do the rig.
ah.. then lower its size then... nuff said.. ur just gonna have to sacrifice the texture quality =/
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

or wait for tristripper.

shouldn't be long now, I hope :P
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

:/

I wouldn't wait... Unless BJ put an actual date on it.. there is no telling.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

well he was working on it, so I'd think...
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P