Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Guests are viewing this topic.

Kagemaru. I love you so much for the Cap animations. Change Falcon Punch to Charging star and I will love you forever.
No homo


April 17, 2012, 03:57:35 AM #2131 Last Edit: April 17, 2012, 04:02:13 AM by Kagemaru
Sure... As long as its not to fundamentally different from the Falcon punch i shouldn't have a problem.

*is testing animations now*

jEdit:
Alrighty... Animations work fine. And I'm using the Brawl- PSA with them so vBrawl should have room to spare. :)

And (Professor Farnsworth voice) GOOD NEWS EVERYONE! The Final Smash was NOT attached to Samus's gun arm (I didn't check..I just assumed) so The animation now looks like a giant beam blast from Iron Man's chest.

I'm going to see if I can't figure out how to add some GFX to his jumps so that it looks like he's boosting off the ground to match the animation.

If not its still fine.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

yah ironman animations this will be cool
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

sweet.
I'm going to use some animations for a manly version of samus, if you don't mind.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Nano...

Guess what?

I'm gonna casually make a Captain America PSA. :)

What this means is that while I work on my other projects... I'll do some Captain America stuff on the side.

I wanted to change Side B to where he throws the shield...

But the shield isn't rigged to do that. Wanna... help with that maybe?

*released Shield Bash last night/this morning*
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on April 17, 2012, 09:47:33 PM
Nano...

Guess what?

I'm gonna casually make a Captain America PSA. :)

What this means is that while I work on my other projects... I'll do some Captain America stuff on the side.

I wanted to change Side B to where he throws the shield...

But the shield isn't rigged to do that. Wanna... help with that maybe?

*released Shield Bash last night/this morning*
Hmm... do you want it rigged to the HaveN?

@my fans
Woody Released

if its something simple that can be done in BrawlBox, could you tell me how, I should learn these things.

But yes, I'd like to have it attached to the HaveN bone... cause then I can make it get thrown.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

It needs to be done in 3ds max. The only problem is that it may cause clipping with the arm...

I could create a visibility bone and have 2 shields, one throwable in his hand, and one on his arm

Would it?

I can't say that I understand why... its already where it needs to be visually speaking... And I'm ok with slight clipping if its barely noticeable in game. I can't say that I wanna deal with model changing and what not to make stuff visible and what not.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

The only problem I see is that he may use that HaveN bone for other attacks, and It may move the shield when you dont want it to move

Uh... I don't think Captain Falcon uses that bone... except for grabbing.

Which I can change easily.

Yeah, I'm almost 100% sure thats the bone he uses for grabbing. Yeah, I'll just re-animate the grab to use the other hand.

I'm basically making a Captain America PSA... kinda... a mini one... Specials... couple normal attacks... depends on my mood.

I'm doing the same with Iron Man. I'm just taking Iron Man a bit slower since the file size is a lot more sensitive.

Ideas on moves would be nice though.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

I'm not a Captain America guy, so you would have to ask Boygos for some ideas :P

I'll try to make the model later this weekend

I will write out all ideas for ya brotha. Check out your inbox in a few minutes ;)


Captain America's Moves... I'm good on.

Its Iron Man's I could use some ideas with. xD


I'm not a Captain America guy either... but I guess I'm on this Marvel binge... since Wolverine is about 99% done... (literally) I've got x-23 in my pocket, Nightcrawler's model is being rigged, I've animated Samus's normal movements to be more like Iron Man... and I gave Captain America Shield Bash instead of Falcon Kick...

I'm guess I'm on my Marvel swag right now... xD

*sees his inbox message*
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on April 17, 2012, 10:24:19 PM
Uh... I don't think Captain Falcon uses that bone... except for grabbing.

Which I can change easily.

Yeah, I'm almost 100% sure thats the bone he uses for grabbing. Yeah, I'll just re-animate the grab to use the other hand.

I'm basically making a Captain America PSA... kinda... a mini one... Specials... couple normal attacks... depends on my mood.

I'm doing the same with Iron Man. I'm just taking Iron Man a bit slower since the file size is a lot more sensitive.

Ideas on moves would be nice though.
character use rhaven bones for item trowing and such same with Cf he uses the r haveN for item grabing using trowing  so thats alof of animations yu will need to change to use the left hand and some hex values so he grabs on the lhaveN and  the catch animation characters always grab with trowN not haveN :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.