Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 9 Guests are viewing this topic.

I'd have to edit all his misc animations like food stuff... >_>

Yeah... do whatever it is you were gonna do with the visibility thingy... Please.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on April 17, 2012, 10:40:21 PM
I'd have to edit all his misc animations like food stuff... >_>

Yeah... do whatever it is you were gonna do with the visibility thingy... Please.
but cap already uses items clipping the sheild so it would nt be too diferent imo the best way would be for him to go lefty on the shield so the items are on the right ahnd
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

lol alright, that'll be easier for me as well

Sure thing.

I guess I'll hold off animating then... since I kinda need the shield where its gonna be to properly animate stuff.

*had just finished making the wait 1*
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

The shield will stay where it is now. There will be two shields, the one on the arm, and the one on the HaveN bone. I will make 2 new visibility bone to control them

Awesome.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

 :>.>palm:
need to get to work on that wolverine kirby hat.
nano, would you mind if I make one for captain america and iron man?
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Hey, Nano, do you take requests?

I just saw your Woody import and I gotta say he's epic. Anyway, if you do take requests, I'd like to request Lots-O-Huggin' Bear over Dedede, complete with walking stick in place of the hammer? Thanks in advance, and if you don't take requests, that's fine too. Thanks for your time. :)

Did you even read his sig?
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P


Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on April 18, 2012, 12:49:54 AM
Hey, Nano, do you take requests?

I just saw your Woody import and I gotta say he's epic. Anyway, if you do take requests, I'd like to request Lots-O-Huggin' Bear over Dedede, complete with walking stick in place of the hammer? Thanks in advance, and if you don't take requests, that's fine too. Thanks for your time. :)
Quote from: KnightMario on April 18, 2012, 12:53:47 AM
Did you even read his sig?

Quote from: Wasabi_Skillz on April 18, 2012, 12:56:23 AM
that woody is giving me a woody

and about the kirby hats nano?
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Nano...I asked you a question?

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

April 18, 2012, 01:20:58 AM #2158 Last Edit: April 18, 2012, 01:24:08 AM by Nanobuds
Quote from: Velen on April 18, 2012, 01:13:39 AM
Nano...I asked you a question?

When? where? I think i may have missed it...

PM'd back

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on April 18, 2012, 12:49:54 AM
Hey, Nano, do you take requests?

I just saw your Woody import and I gotta say he's epic. Anyway, if you do take requests, I'd like to request Lots-O-Huggin' Bear over Dedede, complete with walking stick in place of the hammer? Thanks in advance, and if you don't take requests, that's fine too. Thanks for your time. :)
lololol good idea thats [censored]ing awesome. Give me the link to the model and I'll do it for you
[/threadjack]