Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

April 18, 2012, 10:19:12 PM #2160 Last Edit: April 18, 2012, 10:20:46 PM by Nanobuds
Updated Espio...

I think he was one of ShadowSnake's favorite mods of mine... since hes gone now, It's kinda a small dedication to him
School is coming to an end. I'm going to take a break until my AP class exams are over.... which will be mid-May.

Poll for whoever I make when I get back. I will help finish Classic Tails for Boygos, but then I'm done rigging for a while.

I'll still be active on the forums though

thats a hard poll but i voted chaos zero 'cuase we need a good version of him
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Voted for Trace.

Naturally, that'll be the only vote he'll get.

Quote from: Gamma Ridley on April 18, 2012, 10:21:24 PM
Voted for Trace.

Naturally, that'll be the only vote he'll get.
I actually really want to make him...

He will be done this summer, guarantee that.

charmander must win  to get charizard evo chain :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

inb4velenchoosesrawkhawk
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


I can't say that I care for any of those... O.o

But which ever you end up doing, will be good anyway.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on April 18, 2012, 11:46:51 PM
I can't say that I care for any of those... O.o

But which ever you end up doing, will be good anyway.
Then vote Bowser. He'd be freaking awesome

Nano, I assume you're taking a break to work on school work?


Quote from: LittleBoygos on April 19, 2012, 12:15:12 AM
Then vote Bowser. He'd be freaking awesome

Nano, I assume you're taking a break to work on school work?
Yeah. After studying for 2 hours for a test... and pulling off a C... I think I need to re-think my priorities.

Quote from: Nanobuds on April 19, 2012, 12:16:00 AM
Yeah. After studying for 2 hours for a test... and pulling off a C... I think I need to re-think my priorities.
thats not bad actually
if i were you i would just take it becuase you did the best you could

also im a bad test taker also, like i can make A's on every single assighnment but get a 75 on a test but its fine with me 'cuase i past
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Quote from: -SSJ gogeta- on April 19, 2012, 12:27:33 AM
thats not bad actually
if i were you i would just take it becuase you did the best you could

also im a bad test taker also, like i can make A's on every single assighnment but get a 75 on a test but its fine with me 'cuase i past
bah same here. I just suck at taking tests. And it is an AP class... which makes it even harder.

I have a 78 for the semester... i NEED to get that up. I cant stand having a C for a semester grade in a class lol

Quote from: Nanobuds on April 19, 2012, 12:16:00 AM
Yeah. After studying for 2 hours for a test... and pulling off a C... I think I need to re-think my priorities.
LAtely, I've actually been considering taking a break as well. I can't really focus on anything else. I have ADHD, so I kind offff welll.... don't pay attention to anything xD
Also, I've began to believe my OCD is mainly targeting brawl hacking....


Segtendo read my mind. :af:

I don't mind if Rawk doesn't win this poll if he still has a chance of being made afterward.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302


I don't imagine Jones would take very long since ShadowSnake did most of him already, so that's my vote. :P