Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 9 Guests are viewing this topic.

April 26, 2012, 11:29:48 PM #2235 Last Edit: April 26, 2012, 11:31:13 PM by Sonicspeed
Quote from: Segtendo on April 26, 2012, 11:29:04 PM
Guys. DROP THE SPAM.

Get back on-topic.
Yeah Guys
personas: [Nathan Drake Cole Mcgrath(Street  Fighter X tekken version  Jonah Hex Johnny storm Cilf Hudson Sonic Chuck Greene Frank West batman wolverine the Flash Green Lantern  Superman  Marty Mcfly  The atom(Dc universe comics)  Mimic (The Exlies  comics version) Alan Wake  Rambo  Indiana Jones and others

personas: [Nathan Drake Cole Mcgrath(Street  Fighter X tekken version  Jonah Hex Johnny storm Cilf Hudson Sonic Chuck Greene Frank West batman wolverine the Flash Green Lantern  Superman  Marty Mcfly  The atom(Dc universe comics)  Mimic (The Exlies  comics version) Alan Wake  Rambo  Indiana Jones and others

Get on importing topic, not how people spam topic.
:>.>palm:
The tutorial will probably help everybody who can rig, since you make awesome rigs.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

>.>

started Vector... i wanna get him done for SJS's CSPs

Hello Nanobuds,

I saw long time ago that you're porting Ezio, and I love the idea, since I'm a big fan of Assassin's Creed series. However, I also read that you're in a break until May or so. Are you planning to release Ezio then (or later, I can wait, obviously), or maybe you don't want to release him?

Sorry if this bothers you somehow, but I really want to play as Ezio in Brawl, and I'm sure I'm not the only one, hehe.

April 28, 2012, 04:12:38 AM #2240 Last Edit: April 28, 2012, 04:17:57 AM by Nanobuds
Quote from: SonicJolt on April 27, 2012, 11:37:57 PM
Hello Nanobuds,

I saw long time ago that you're porting Ezio, and I love the idea, since I'm a big fan of Assassin's Creed series. However, I also read that you're in a break until May or so. Are you planning to release Ezio then (or later, I can wait, obviously), or maybe you don't want to release him?

Sorry if this bothers you somehow, but I really want to play as Ezio in Brawl, and I'm sure I'm not the only one, hehe.
He's almost done, just gotta wait for the Tristripper to come out.


@everyone

rawr.


I can't rig the mouth... i tried for 2 hours without success  :-\

Quote from: Nanobuds on April 28, 2012, 04:12:38 AM
He's almost done, just gotta wait for the Tristripper to come out.


@everyone

rawr.

sexy


yeahh... i was sick today... studied for exams for a few hours... so i decided to "reward" myself and make something.

Quote from: Nanobuds on April 28, 2012, 04:19:02 AM
yeahh... i was sick today... studied for exams for a few hours... so i decided to "reward" myself and make something.
lol


ooh yah finally a good vector
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Rigging the mouth huh...


What happened when you tried?

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

I was expect this when I read the title:



But that's cool too :D


hey nano when is your little bro gonna realese his mashup of characters or the contest?
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Quote from: Velen on April 28, 2012, 03:03:41 PM
Rigging the mouth huh...


What happened when you tried?
I just can't get the top and bottom jaw separated :(

Quote from: -SSJ gogeta- on April 28, 2012, 03:09:35 PM
hey nano when is your little bro gonna realese his mashup of characters or the contest?
maybe sunday

Quote from: Nanobuds on April 28, 2012, 07:16:51 PM
maybe sunday
and thats tomarrow yah
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.