Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

After Vector will be Bowser Jr... then Indiana Jones... then my first Custom Model... >.>

the custom one has not been on any of my polls yet

I think Vector should have the "sphere" for now.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Looks pretty epic, i have been waiting for this. If you want a Newbie Kitten's opinion, sphere over expressions.

Post Merge: May 01, 2012, 02:18:18 AM

Lol, now I am an Intermediate Kitten?

Quote from: SuperSilva on May 01, 2012, 02:17:30 AM
Looks pretty epic, i have been waiting for this. If you want a Newbie Kitten's opinion, sphere over expressions.

Post Merge: May 01, 2012, 02:18:18 AM

Lol, now I am an Intermediate Kitten?
surprised
personas: [Nathan Drake Cole Mcgrath(Street  Fighter X tekken version  Jonah Hex Johnny storm Cilf Hudson Sonic Chuck Greene Frank West batman wolverine the Flash Green Lantern  Superman  Marty Mcfly  The atom(Dc universe comics)  Mimic (The Exlies  comics version) Alan Wake  Rambo  Indiana Jones and others

Quote from: Nanobuds on May 01, 2012, 12:51:55 AM
After Vector will be Bowser Jr... then Indiana Jones... then my first Custom Model... >.>

the custom one has not been on any of my polls yet

Is that Custom Model who I think it is?

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

show what the sphere looks like in game please, we don't know.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Can't wait for this hack. And the fact it might have a Spin Ball is wicked.

Not a Vector fan >_>

@Nano and Boygos: I know I agreed to do Bowser Jr. But I find myself really busy this week. I'm still on board, but just don't expect much progress this week. I'll try to get the waits and win/waits done since those are by far the easiest thing to do.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on May 01, 2012, 06:11:03 AM
Not a Vector fan >_>

@Nano and Boygos: I know I agreed to do Bowser Jr. But I find myself really busy this week. I'm still on board, but just don't expect much progress this week. I'll try to get the waits and win/waits done since those are by far the easiest thing to do.
:af: it's all good ;D

Quote from: KnightMario on May 01, 2012, 02:26:26 AM
show what the sphere looks like in game please, we don't know.
Nano doesn't have access to his Wii during the week :(

@Nano if you want, you can send it to me and I'll get you dem pics :vyse:


May 01, 2012, 12:08:57 PM #2289 Last Edit: May 01, 2012, 12:10:14 PM by Nanobuds
Quote from: Velen on May 01, 2012, 02:21:50 AM
Is that Custom Model who I think it is?
nope. i wanna get some practice first... but its from the same game

Post Merge: May 01, 2012, 12:10:14 PM

@every1 else

vector will have a sphere. and today is an early release from school, so i'll have time to fix him up for release

hey nanobuds do you mind (when he is released) posting the mediafire link (or what ever you use) its along story but it would help alot
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

May 01, 2012, 07:02:13 PM #2291 Last Edit: May 01, 2012, 07:44:33 PM by Nanobuds
Quote from: -SSJ gogeta- on May 01, 2012, 01:50:47 PM
hey nanobuds do you mind (when he is released) posting the mediafire link (or what ever you use) its along story but it would help alot

On this thread? sure

Post Merge: May 01, 2012, 07:44:33 PM

http://www.box.com/files/0/f/245725000/1/f_2148461895#/files/0/f/245725000/1/f_2148461895

JR must win or I will blow up the world.


Yes! Nice job on Vector.  Now I have to get rid of Toon Link with a few replacements, and my Brawl is good to go, good luck with your next project!

Quote from: LittleBoygos on May 01, 2012, 08:18:24 PM
JR must win or I will blow up the world.
I will start world war III if you fail to do so and jr loses...
is the model count bleck?
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P