Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 10 Guests are viewing this topic.

Bowser Jr! I can not wait to use him and the project needs him. However, I am guessing there will no longer be a Bowser version?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Quote from: dpgthirteen on May 01, 2012, 08:38:09 PM
Bowser Jr! I can not wait to use him and the project needs him. However, I am guessing there will no longer be a Bowser version?
honestly... seeing bowser's bones with Vector, it'll be very hard. but I think I can try it

Quote from: KnightMario on May 01, 2012, 08:34:20 PM
I will start world war III if you fail to do so and jr loses...
is the model count bleck?
maaaaaaybe

I hope that's a yes!
not many people know that reference...
Who's the secret model be over?
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P


:(
smaller chance of bleck.
is it bleck though, srsly?
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

he talked about bleck before. adn it says bleck. if it wasnt i would be really surprised
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

well if I'm right, I'm happy.
don't leave peeps in suspense nano!


or go offline :(
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

If you don't do Junior, I'm gonna make him on Toon Link xD


Quote from: KnightMario on May 01, 2012, 09:09:11 PM
well if I'm right, I'm happy.
don't leave peeps in suspense nano!


or go offline :(
:P my brother had to post his custom model.

and yes. It's Bleck.

Quote from: LittleBoygos on May 01, 2012, 09:19:48 PM
If you don't do Junior, I'm gonna make him on Toon Link xD
HE SHALL BE ON NESS!!!

YES!!!
AND JR WOOT!!!
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Quote from: Nanobuds on May 01, 2012, 09:22:11 PM
:P my brother had to post his custom model.

and yes. It's Bleck.
HE SHALL BE ON NESS!!!

pshhh bro I already gots your old Ness import you never posted. Remember?

Make himmmm. and you're still using the model I ripped, correct?


Quote from: LittleBoygos on May 01, 2012, 09:37:28 PM
pshhh bro I already gots your old Ness import you never posted. Remember?

Make himmmm. and you're still using the model I ripped, correct?
yup
I'm Nanobud's Brother!

^ what he said... i'm still using the galaxy model with Star's UV edits...

Damn. Vector is getting way more downloads that I expected O.o

you're nanobuds, what can you expect?
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Quote from: Nanobuds on May 02, 2012, 12:08:41 AM
Damn. Vector is getting way more downloads that I expected O.o
Cuz it's a Sonic character. People love their Sonic :P
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]