Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.


May 21, 2012, 01:24:25 AM #2611 Last Edit: May 21, 2012, 01:25:32 AM by SmashClash
King Bob-omb is awesome. I can't wait for a PSA for him.
Also, my friend would love you to death if you made Ezio for him.  Who is it over, btw?

Quote from: SmashClash on May 21, 2012, 01:24:25 AM
King Bob-omb is awesome. I can't wait for a PSA for him.
Also, my friend would love you to death if you made Ezio for him.  Who is it over, btw?
Ezio? Hes on Ike... mainly for the cape.


Can Infernape make Recolors?
Memorable Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Albafika on May 21, 2012, 01:33:40 AM
<_< >_>

Nice work on King Bob-Omb, Nanobuds.

...

Yeah, well bye.
>.> thanks Wolfy

Quote from: ゴウカザル on May 21, 2012, 01:34:40 AM
Can Infernape make Recolors?
I'm fine with it

Quote from: Nanobuds on May 21, 2012, 01:28:55 AM
Ezio? Hes on Ike... mainly for the cape.
Well...Ike is one of his mains, so wonderful. ;D
Also, yeah the cape would give the assassin feel.

Whoa, I think King Bob-omb might be my favorite hack that you've made. I dunno if it's because Dedede has a few imports, but I love everything about him, his texture, his rig, the Bullet Bill hammer, and it's pretty strange cause I'm not a personal fan of the character OR the Mario series at all lol  I've played the games, but I usually hate most of its character designs.

Anyways, great [censored]ing job man.

May 21, 2012, 03:17:12 AM #2618 Last Edit: May 21, 2012, 08:12:01 PM by CaptainBoygos
I want Ezio. Someone harrass blackjax some more


Quote from: CaptainBoygos on May 21, 2012, 03:17:12 AM
I want Ezio. Someone harrass blackjack some more
done
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P


With the lines there it looks like a yo-yo.


I said it once and I'll say it again.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.