Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 8 Guests are viewing this topic.

nice
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Bowser... is done.

Except for his legs, fingers, and shell area.

They enjoy making me angry.

ugh, but yes!
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P


Quote from: KnightMario on May 21, 2012, 10:28:23 PM
ugh, but yes!
I'm bad at rigging fat things...

thats why I stick with mostly Sonic characters >.>

Quote from: Nanobuds on May 21, 2012, 10:30:43 PM
I'm bad at rigging fat things...

thats why I stick with mostly Sonic characters >.>
Sonic characters are hard for me :/




for Mewtwo over Lucario, which one? I voted for Charmander though ;D
Quote from: Art Beins"The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.


Quote from: LCCoolJ95 on May 21, 2012, 10:53:21 PM
for Mewtwo over Lucario, which one? I voted for Charmander though ;D
Melee... pikazz's import is a little outdated

Hey, Nanobuds does King Bob-omb have facial expressions?

Quote from: SmashClash on May 21, 2012, 10:59:12 PM
Hey, Nanobuds does King Bob-omb have facial expressions?
Nope... I dont remember him having any from his game, so I didnt add them.

But i could easily do it if needed

will you enter in boygo's comp. with the winner?
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P