Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

If anything (since Golem clearly has no love) I'd rather have Charmander. Mewtwo is almost as bad as  moar Shadow at this point ._.


Quote from: Haseyo on May 22, 2012, 03:04:32 PM
If anything (since Golem clearly has no love) I'd rather have Charmander. Mewtwo is almost as bad as  moar Shadow at this point ._.
shadow are from the same appearences or same looks while mewtwo imports are totally diferent like pikazz melee,mewtwo2000 n64(low poly) and gbc brawl trophy one while all shadow look the same with some texture diferences the mewtwo models are completely diferent from one another and pikazz mewtwo would love a revamp on the hands atleast
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Gliscor should be done but golem or charmander are also good.





I do accept requests for recolours.

May 23, 2012, 03:05:37 AM #2673 Last Edit: May 23, 2012, 03:07:53 AM by Nanobuds
Well... my bandwidth is dead on Photobucket :rage:

Bring on the reports!!

>.>
how do i fix my bandwidth? does it go away over time?

Quote from: Nanobuds on May 23, 2012, 03:05:37 AM
Well... my bandwidth is dead on Photobucket >.>

Bring on the reports!!

>.>
how do i fix my bandwidth? does it go away over time?
I think u should next time. Upload pictures of your hacks from your computer. So u don't have this problem with every one of your hacks.

Yes, it does. I think it goes away in a month.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Quote from: Sorceress on May 23, 2012, 03:09:22 AM
I think u should next time. Upload pictures of your hacks from your computer. So u don't have this problem with every one of your hacks.

Yes, it does. I think it goes away in a month.

*cries*

okay. I'll try that next time. Thanks >.>

Quote from: Nanobuds on May 23, 2012, 03:10:47 AM
*cries*

okay. I'll try that next time. Thanks >.>
Your welcome. ^^

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Photobucket resets its bandwidth the 8th of every month.
I suggest using Imgur or something.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


i'll use imgur until photobucket gets fixed

Your bandwith will renew on my birthday >.>
happy my birthday to Nano xD


your birthday... will remain a sacred day to me :srs:

That bandwidth is why I moved to Imgur.


Looks cool Nano. It is definitely perfect with the Midna over Zela vertex. Hope it gets released soon!

Y U NO FINISH CHARMANDER?! lol jk
Quote from: Art Beins"The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.

Is that the Twilight Princess model?

And over Sheik? Neat. I needed something to go with Majora's human Midna. I've been using a texture for a while :P
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]