Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Nanobuds on June 25, 2012, 01:07:02 AM
speaking of pokemonz...


Waffle's Blastoise?
All of my [censored] yes.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on June 25, 2012, 01:07:38 AM
Waffle's Blastoise?
All of my [censored] yes.

Yes sir

there is a lot of clipping where the arms meet the shell... but i kinda cant do anything about that...

Its for Tormod's sexy PSA anyways

Quote from: Nanobuds on June 24, 2012, 11:07:33 PM
maybe later as a lol-sie import

A maybe and a later.. I feel accomplished. ^-^ Thank you Sir Nano!

noticed u brought up the poll, me vote for custom hollow blastoise now that ur half way there
o and u mispelled hollow lol

Quote from: mr.mugenwii on June 25, 2012, 01:16:15 AM
noticed u brought up the poll, me vote for custom hollow blastoise now that ur half way there
o and u mispelled hollow lol
pshh whatchu talkin about



Who ever chose Chaos over Ganon is the [censored] man! It has to win. I can live without Bulbasaur
Quote from: Art Beins"The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.


come on pichu!
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: LCCoolJ95 on June 25, 2012, 01:33:42 AM
Who ever chose Chaos over Ganon is the [censored] man! It has to win. I can live without Bulbasaur
bublasaur will probably be made even if he doesnt win. After Blastoise, he is all we need to complete the evolution chain

Quote from: LCCoolJ95 on June 25, 2012, 01:33:42 AMWho ever chose Chaos over Ganon is the [censored] man! It has to win. I can live without Bulbasaur
That was me. :D
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

argh... I want nearly all of these requests to win...  I could do without some of the ones that are just different models of characters that are already out there but other than that...  but I still want Nolan to win haha :P  whoever voted for Nolan has my love <3

I voted for Reshirom, cause that would look awesome! I've always wanted to do that import, but it seems way too difficult for me. lol

I think you know who I voted for. ;D

There's a ton of good options there though.  I wouldn't mind losing to someone like Zekrom or Chaos.