ShadowSnake's Imports: back with 3 previews of WIPs

Started by ShadowSnake, October 27, 2011, 10:50:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I have no idea what to import next...

Marcus Fenix :snake:
2 (2.5%)
Jak :falco:
11 (13.6%)
Reptile :sheik:
5 (6.2%)
Spyro :ivysaur:
16 (19.8%)
Delta :samus:
2 (2.5%)
Seargent Johnson :snake:
5 (6.2%)
Genesis :marth:
7 (8.6%)
Desmond Miles :sheik:
4 (4.9%)
Haytham Kenway :ike:
7 (8.6%)
Filler: i don't know any of those characters  :patrick:
22 (27.2%)

Total Members Voted: 81

Glad to see you got most of your stuff back :af:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


So most of my sd card has been rebuilt, i have all my characters, stages and half my music all re-added. Which means i am back in business!

Here is progress on Master Chief's texture. Another NanoSnake collab.


The texture had absolutely no highlights or shading originally.

more previews to come.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Cheif looks awesome!

And glad you're back!
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

third time i see that pic already :srs:
[spoiler]
and it's epic

still waiting on that rigg tutorial featuring mew xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Royal_Blade on October 30, 2012, 06:54:46 PM
Cheif looks awesome!

And glad you're back!

thanks man, its good to be back!

Quote from: joke. on October 30, 2012, 08:27:08 PM
third time i see that pic already :srs:
[spoiler]
and it's epic

glad you like it.

i think he's about done now, here is a comparison.



Quote from: Carnage on October 30, 2012, 10:27:19 PM
still waiting on that rigg tutorial featuring mew xD

forgot all about that! good thing i didnt restart him yet.  r)
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.



Thanks to Anivernage, Sephiroth will now work with the left handed PSA perfectly!



Just need to add shine textures, enable moving eyes, perfect metal, etc and then he is ready for a release! probably on friday or saturday,
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: ShadowSnake on November 02, 2012, 03:49:48 AM
Thanks to Anivernage, Sephiroth will now work with the left handed PSA perfectly!



Just need to add shine textures, enable moving eyes, perfect metal, etc and then he is ready for a release! probably on friday or saturday,

wanna see dat sexy shiny masamune!

November 02, 2012, 10:46:13 AM #969 Last Edit: November 02, 2012, 10:48:26 AM by agent-s
glad to see you are back  :kdance:
thank you again so much for my birthday and for all my friend  :happy: :happy:  :happy:
good continuation :)
awesome master chief  :kdance:

My power goes out, I found WiFi, and I see a lot of epic stuff coming. :happy:

Can't wait for Sephy, Chief, and my power to come back on!
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

This reminds me I never finished those textures for that Chibi Sephi...

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

im guessing/hoping seph will come right-handed as well, right?

Quote from: joke. on November 03, 2012, 05:14:55 PM
im guessing/hoping seph will come right-handed as well, right?

Of course, he also has shine textures, rig fixes, fixed moving eyes, etc.

@ Thread

Sephiroth v2 is finally RELEASED.

He didn't get a blogpost because i don't like making a blogpost for revamps.

Enjoy! >__>

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28546
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


*le downloads*
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509