ShadowSnake's Imports: back with 3 previews of WIPs

Started by ShadowSnake, October 27, 2011, 10:50:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I have no idea what to import next...

Marcus Fenix :snake:
2 (2.5%)
Jak :falco:
11 (13.6%)
Reptile :sheik:
5 (6.2%)
Spyro :ivysaur:
16 (19.8%)
Delta :samus:
2 (2.5%)
Seargent Johnson :snake:
5 (6.2%)
Genesis :marth:
7 (8.6%)
Desmond Miles :sheik:
4 (4.9%)
Haytham Kenway :ike:
7 (8.6%)
Filler: i don't know any of those characters  :patrick:
22 (27.2%)

Total Members Voted: 81

That model looks better than the last one. ;D

Sucks about Mew though...
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Tbh, I've never played any of the AC games so I can be like "OMG, it's Altair! He's SOOO much better now."

But all seriousness, he does look pretty boss compared to your older one. It's nice to see Marth hacks every now and then. (Rather than having like 15 uploaded back-to-back)

And for my own curiosity, how do you improve a rig? Is it just re-adjusting the model to the bones and setting the vertices into more fitting placements?
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: Royal_Blade on January 18, 2013, 11:50:55 PM
And for my own curiosity, how do you improve a rig? Is it just re-adjusting the model to the bones and setting the vertices into more fitting placements?
Thats pretty much it. You just make the rig and joint areas look more natural and smooth.

Quote from: Nanobuds on January 19, 2013, 01:03:09 AM
Thats pretty much it. You just make the rig and joint areas look more natural and smooth.
Ah, ok then.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: Royal_Blade on January 18, 2013, 11:50:55 PM
Tbh, I've never played any of the AC games so I can be like "OMG, it's Altair! He's SOOO much better now."

But all seriousness, he does look pretty boss compared to your older one. It's nice to see Marth hacks every now and then. (Rather than having like 15 uploaded back-to-back)

And for my own curiosity, how do you improve a rig? Is it just re-adjusting the model to the bones and setting the vertices into more fitting placements?

Nano ninja'd me, what he said is pretty much it. There is actually a lack of good Marth imports IMO.

Quote from: Chaos_Knight on January 18, 2013, 09:36:57 PM
That model looks better than the last one. ;D

Sucks about Mew though...

Thanks! ;D And yeah... i don't even remember deleting Mew's files, they just disappeared.

@ Thread

An early preview of a project im suprised no one has made yet (like stupidmariofan)

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: ShadowSnake on January 19, 2013, 03:28:16 AM
Nano ninja'd me, what he said is pretty much it. There is actually a lack of good Marth imports IMO.

Thanks! ;D And yeah... i don't even remember deleting Mew's files, they just disappeared.

@ Thread

An early preview of a project im suprised no one has made yet (like stupidmariofan)

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

awesome moar SMRPG stuff xd
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on January 19, 2013, 03:31:11 AMawesome moar SMRPG stuff xd
and more Yoshi imports.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509


Quote from: ShadowSnake on January 19, 2013, 03:28:16 AM

[censored]!

This just made my night.

I will now have a reason to main Yoshi,

now I have to compliment your Altair. Because although I haven't gotten to play hacks in about 5 months, I can't use him, BUT I still download hacks to just check how they've improved, or how they are. May be your best rig yet. I really think quality-wise, it's close to number 1, if not number 1.

and Brandon, I hate to be thattttt guy, but your poll....

option 1, You're*


Boshi is RELEASED.



http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30761

I'm not sure what i am making next, but i think i will do one custom model and one regular import at a time, it's a good pace.

@ Boygos

Thanks! i think so too, i put a lot of effort into Altair. Now we just need Desmond over Shiek from you. :P

@ ItalianStallion

I knew you'd like it, let's face it Enzo you would look like Boshi if you were a Yoshi. (except you'd have a joint in your mouth)

@ jokekid

I thought you quit.   :notimp:

@ Chaos_Knight

Theres probably a limit on yoshi hacks because he is scary to rig. Luckily i was able to use Yoshi's original rig so the rig is perfect.  :P

@ mariodk

Now we just need Smithy and a Booster custom model.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


but did u see my PM or not, and if so, please reply by PM :af:

or are u saddened by my possible return?

Quote from: joke. on January 26, 2013, 04:55:36 PM
but did u see my PM or not, and if so, please reply by PM :af:

or are u saddened by my possible return?

I finally see your PM. i have like 700 pms now so i guess i missed it. :P
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


January 26, 2013, 07:03:45 PM #1003 Last Edit: January 26, 2013, 07:05:14 PM by StupidMarioFan1
Quote from: ShadowSnake on January 26, 2013, 06:41:12 PMI finally see your PM. i have like 700 pms now so i guess i missed it. :P
lol maybe that's why Anivernage didn't reply to my PMs, probably has tons of them or something. xD
Also I didn't have too much of a hard time with SMG2 Yoshi, I wonder if it was experience, the way I rigged him, or just plain luck.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Cool he is released! I'm about to try this bad boy.

Quote from: ShadowSnake on January 26, 2013, 04:20:53 PM
I knew you'd like it, let's face it Enzo you would look like Boshi if you were a Yoshi. (except you'd have a joint in your mouth)

You know me too well Brandon! Also, instead of cookies for the winning price on the race, I'm sure you have an idea of what I was thinking instead lol ;p