ShadowSnake's Imports: back with 3 previews of WIPs

Started by ShadowSnake, October 27, 2011, 10:50:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I have no idea what to import next...

Marcus Fenix :snake:
2 (2.5%)
Jak :falco:
11 (13.6%)
Reptile :sheik:
5 (6.2%)
Spyro :ivysaur:
16 (19.8%)
Delta :samus:
2 (2.5%)
Seargent Johnson :snake:
5 (6.2%)
Genesis :marth:
7 (8.6%)
Desmond Miles :sheik:
4 (4.9%)
Haytham Kenway :ike:
7 (8.6%)
Filler: i don't know any of those characters  :patrick:
22 (27.2%)

Total Members Voted: 81

I gotta say, Snake, your Boshi is [censored]ing sexy. If my Yoshi slots weren't all taken by a PSA, I'd definitely have given him a spin,

Great work. :D

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on January 28, 2013, 05:58:46 PM
I gotta say, Snake, your Boshi is [censored]ing sexy. If my Yoshi slots weren't all taken by a PSA, I'd definitely have given him a spin,

Great work. :D

Thanks Tabuu!

Quote from: ItalianStallion on January 27, 2013, 10:16:56 AM
Cool he is released! I'm about to try this bad boy.

You know me too well Brandon! Also, instead of cookies for the winning price on the race, I'm sure you have an idea of what I was thinking instead lol ;p

I know very well what the prize would be.  :P

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on January 26, 2013, 07:03:45 PM
lol maybe that's why Anivernage didn't reply to my PMs, probably has tons of them or something. xD
Also I didn't have too much of a hard time with SMG2 Yoshi, I wonder if it was experience, the way I rigged him, or just plain luck.

Who knows, he might not be hard but he's a lot more tedious to work with than someone like Ike or Mario.

@ Thread

Next project: John Marson from Red Dead Redemption over Snake.



i know KTH made one but let's just say it could be a lot better. It's kind of tricky getting his finger bones matched up, the rest of bone alignment was very easy.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


January 29, 2013, 05:31:04 PM #1007 Last Edit: January 29, 2013, 05:32:57 PM by Iwvi
Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on January 26, 2013, 07:03:45 PM
lol maybe that's why Anivernage didn't reply to my PMs, probably has tons of them or something. xD
Also I didn't have too much of a hard time with SMG2 Yoshi, I wonder if it was experience, the way I rigged him, or just plain luck.
No that is not the reason. I've almost finished watt with some cool effects, sent him the Beta to know his opinion but he never replied. I thought he was busy at first, then I noticed his last time active was: ....
Edit: Never Mind, he seems to have been active again. That is good news.


January 31, 2013, 03:18:22 AM #1009 Last Edit: January 31, 2013, 03:19:50 AM by Giga Man
Quote from: ShadowSnake on January 26, 2013, 06:41:12 PM
I finally see your PM. i have like 700 pms now so i guess i missed it. :P
I sent you a PM a week or so ago too, lol.
I was just asking if I could release some recolors I made for Bombette. I also sent pictures of them to know what you think.

February 01, 2013, 05:50:38 AM #1010 Last Edit: February 01, 2013, 05:53:13 AM by ShadowSnake
Quote from: sp147 on January 31, 2013, 12:33:49 AM
Haven't been here in a while, nice work with Boshi, SS! ;D

Sp! :o Good to see you here again, it's been too long. Glad you like Boshi bro!

Quote from: Giga Man on January 31, 2013, 03:18:22 AM
I sent you a PM a week or so ago too, lol.
I was just asking if I could release some recolors I made for Bombette. I also sent pictures of them to know what you think.

I saw your PM awhile ago, i guess i forgot to reply. :P

Anyways, the recolors look really good, the color schemes just seem to flow more y'know. I like how there is a bob-omb texture as well. You can release those whenever you feel like it, i am the chillest guy when it comes to my work being used, i admire it when people make recolors actually.

@ Thread

John Marston is RELEASED.

Get it here:

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30827

For more pics and hack info go here:

http://infinitesmashteam.com/2013/02/01/i-left-the-gang-when-the-gang-left-me/

An import every week for the past three weeks? I am getting fast at rigging. :o
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


judging from the pics at IST he looks really nice ^^

Just downloaded John, it looks sweet!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

The rig looks really good, judging from the pictures.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


February 02, 2013, 02:34:50 AM #1014 Last Edit: February 02, 2013, 02:41:29 AM by ShadowSnake
Quote from: Segtendo on February 01, 2013, 05:10:34 PM
The rig looks really good, judging from the pictures.
Quote from: dpgthirteen on February 01, 2013, 03:51:41 PM
Just downloaded John, it looks sweet!
Quote from: joke. on February 01, 2013, 11:59:01 AM
judging from the pics at IST he looks really nice ^^

Thanks everyone! i went the extra mile when importing him so he came out pretty sick.

New poll, i don't even know if I will revamp anything now but I want to know what revamp is most needed.

Any revamp will likely be treated with improved or new rig, better textures if needed, (I am thinking about trying to brawlize them like Pik, Star, Dot, and Beyond do) and lastly added face expressions if filesize will let me.

vote away.

EDIT:

Please post what you voted below, i kind of want to hear feedback on what should be done on the update.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


I really don't see why Sephiroth needs another update. But if you feel you need to go ahead.

Anyways, voted Frank West. Though I would prefer his UMvC3 model, but if you're sticking to his original DR model, thats ok.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

I said make something new. (Actually)

Which really means I'm satisfied with whatever you do.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

make something new, u keep revamping and revamping, just like the old vertex days, of course, if you've already made all the characters you wanted in brawl, then go ahead and revamp whatever u want :P

<.<
You should custom model something. For example, your Crystal King over Dedede. That vertex of him is the [censored], and I think someone, maybe you, should make a full-fledged custom model.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


I think you should do Tyranitar over Charizard. I still have your vertex, and a rig would be a nice update. I haven't done it myself, because I thought you'd do it eventually.