ShadowSnake's Imports: back with 3 previews of WIPs

Started by ShadowSnake, October 27, 2011, 10:50:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I have no idea what to import next...

Marcus Fenix :snake:
2 (2.5%)
Jak :falco:
11 (13.6%)
Reptile :sheik:
5 (6.2%)
Spyro :ivysaur:
16 (19.8%)
Delta :samus:
2 (2.5%)
Seargent Johnson :snake:
5 (6.2%)
Genesis :marth:
7 (8.6%)
Desmond Miles :sheik:
4 (4.9%)
Haytham Kenway :ike:
7 (8.6%)
Filler: i don't know any of those characters  :patrick:
22 (27.2%)

Total Members Voted: 81

It be cool if someone makes android 17 over sheik so android 18 can switch out just saying  :af2:

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Quote from: kingskull95 on November 22, 2011, 03:52:04 AMIt be cool if someone makes android 17 over sheik so android 18 can switch out just saying  :af2:

Nice idea, i plan to import Android 17 in the near future. :P

@ Everyone

Android 18 is almost done, Stallion is nearly done with the texture. still need to fix the shader and add a metal texture. She will probably hit the vault this week.

And so will he...  :>.>:

One of my personas, Vegito!



Rigging him is almost done, i need to fix the waist and shoulders a little bit and i need to rig the fingers.

i will modify beyond's goku's textures to give him a sexy brawl styled look.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


November 28, 2011, 04:46:08 AM #77 Last Edit: November 28, 2011, 04:47:50 AM by Sonfernape
Looks like the only thing that needs cleaning is the waist area. I can't wait for the release!

Edit: Missed that you already stated that. I just saw the pic and decided to post lol.

Vegito will be over Pit too as a alt. colour for goku over pit :D
(make him SSJ too) just use SSJ1,3 texture from Gotenks´s hair (remember to credit KTH if you do that)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Dam vegito looks awesome

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Can you include Vegito's Anime style texture in the download too ?
I prefer it  :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Soneek on November 28, 2011, 04:46:08 AMLooks like the only thing that needs cleaning is the waist area. I can't wait for the release! Edit: Missed that you already stated that. I just saw the pic and decided to post lol.

i just fixed the waist a few hours ago, vegito is coming to brawl. :af:

Quote from: Mariodk on November 28, 2011, 06:58:02 AMVegito will be over Pit too as a alt. colour for goku over pit :D (make him SSJ too) just use SSJ1,3 texture from Gotenks´s hair (remember to credit KTH if you do that)

im considering that. "Call me Super Vegito."

Quote from: kingskull95 on November 28, 2011, 08:41:52 PMDam vegito looks awesome

Thanx. :P

Quote from: Abbi. on November 28, 2011, 08:54:46 PMCan you include Vegito's Anime style texture in the download too ? I prefer it  :P

Sure, no problem.

@ Everyone

Vegito is nearly done, just need to rig the fingers, make brawl style texture (which im half way done with), fix shader, and add metal texture. He will probably be out this week.

Android 18 is almost done as well, expect a release of her this week as well.

Ive tested both Vegito and Android 18 in-game and its epic! :oshi:
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Great news :D
I want android 18 xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

You are incredible!!! I Like all yours hacks, i can´t wait for play them. Thanks for all your work.
Are you going to make Kratos Aurion?? It would be fantastic.



vegito XD  captin falcon dosent suck anymore
http://www.facebook.com/Lithium96


i use pics of myself in my avy sometimes =)
ALL HAIL THE MUTHA[censored]IN FANG KING
MY POKEMON PARTNER -

Vegito is RELEASED.



for more pics go here: http://infinitesmashteam.blogspot.com/

I put my heart and soul into Vegito, hope everyone likes it.

Android 18 will be out in a day or 2, im going to add a poll on what to do after her.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.



Is Ezio Auditore Da Firenze, not De Firenze. ;)

I voted him and btw Vegito looks sexy. I'll try him in a few days.
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*YOU DECIDE
*KTH
*I love you
*but I love Jurio more
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i love you too
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*Phoenix.
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*oh and KTH don't forget Knucklini's shoes
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*LOL
KTH scrive (14.48):
*love/
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*lol
KTH scrive (14.48):
*....
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*i'm going to sleep now
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i hate you now srs
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*good night both of
*what
*!
*:emo:
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*night man rotfl
KTH scrive (14.48):
*lol
Best quote ever!

bad girl!!!! i want bad girl!!!
make sure to put her bat over peach's weapons... xDD