ShadowSnake's Imports: back with 3 previews of WIPs

Started by ShadowSnake, October 27, 2011, 10:50:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I have no idea what to import next...

Marcus Fenix :snake:
2 (2.5%)
Jak :falco:
11 (13.6%)
Reptile :sheik:
5 (6.2%)
Spyro :ivysaur:
16 (19.8%)
Delta :samus:
2 (2.5%)
Seargent Johnson :snake:
5 (6.2%)
Genesis :marth:
7 (8.6%)
Desmond Miles :sheik:
4 (4.9%)
Haytham Kenway :ike:
7 (8.6%)
Filler: i don't know any of those characters  :patrick:
22 (27.2%)

Total Members Voted: 81

Ha.
A plasma grenade over the Gooey bomb. Awesome :af:
Love the Halo hacks lately.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Seggy T. on December 23, 2011, 03:18:27 AM
Ha.
A plasma grenade over the Gooey bomb. Awesome :af:
Love the Halo hacks lately.
Aren't they just awesome?
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

ShadySnake!

The [censored]ing Luma over Kirby is sexy as hell. I love it too much probably.

It's gonna stay over my Kirby yellow slot forever and ever man.

I also love your item hacks man. I appreciate you doing imports over them.

Keep up the amazing work.

Piccolini soon.

hey shadowsnake, could u extract the heart container's bones for me? i wanna import the new heart container (skyward sword)

Quote from: Seggy T. on December 23, 2011, 03:18:27 AMHa. A plasma grenade over the Gooey bomb. Awesome :af: Love the Halo hacks lately.

thanks brah!

Quote from: Royal_Blade on December 23, 2011, 03:29:15 AMAren't they just awesome?

i have a lot more item imports where that came from. :af:

Quote from: ItalianStallion on December 23, 2011, 03:47:58 AMShadySnake! The [censored] Luma over Kirby is sexy as hell. I love it too much probably. It's gonna stay over my Kirby yellow slot forever and ever man. I also love your item hacks man. I appreciate you doing imports over them. Keep up the amazing work. Piccolini soon.

thanks man and yes, Piccolo very soon. :>.>:

Quote from: jokekid on December 23, 2011, 12:13:18 PMhey shadowsnake, could u extract the heart container's bones for me? i wanna import the new heart container (skyward sword)

I will do it if i have time after work. if i dont send it to you tonight, then you will have it tomorrow.

Master Chief [Halo 3]
status = 5%



x got model into 3ds max
x fixed textures
o edit model to align boneset (almost done with this)
- rig model
- import into brawlbox
- metal
- shader fix
- test

Super Saiyan Twinkie [Custom]
status = 5%



o make model
o make texture
- make hd alternative texture
- decide who he will be on
- rig model
- import into brawlbox
- metal
- shader fix
- test

Still a lot of work to do, but i like how they are coming along. There will be more progress tomorrow but not any progress on Christmas or a few days after.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.




why does master chief looks like he has small arms?  other than that he looks good
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Man, why are people recently wanting so many hacks on Captain Falcon?

Personally SSTwinkie fits the Earthbound characters more than the other ones.

Although being over Yoshi would also be cool. (It'd get Wings during it's FS)
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

I think SSJ Twinkie should go over either Mario, Lucas, Yoshi, Sonic.

What would be better than Falcon punching with a Twinkie? :P
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Falcon Punching with anyone is still great.

But give some other characters some love for a change.

I still think Yoshi or Ness would fit nicely though.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

make over CF (goku moveset ) :D will for sure port that one over Pit if CF´s boneset
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later