ShadowSnake's Imports: back with 3 previews of WIPs

Started by ShadowSnake, October 27, 2011, 10:50:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I have no idea what to import next...

Marcus Fenix :snake:
2 (2.5%)
Jak :falco:
11 (13.6%)
Reptile :sheik:
5 (6.2%)
Spyro :ivysaur:
16 (19.8%)
Delta :samus:
2 (2.5%)
Seargent Johnson :snake:
5 (6.2%)
Genesis :marth:
7 (8.6%)
Desmond Miles :sheik:
4 (4.9%)
Haytham Kenway :ike:
7 (8.6%)
Filler: i don't know any of those characters  :patrick:
22 (27.2%)

Total Members Voted: 81

Well. There's not much I can do about that.  The original model had a set of polygons for the jewels, but those are all gone now. So all I can do is give the impression they are there.

EDIT: ShadowSnake, Can you get me a render of Vorpal's UV template? The blade and hilt are two I really need it for...-and I can't seem to get it myself for whatever reason cause it keeps coming out as 1kb when I try to export it...

EDI-EDIT: Update on Vorpal:



3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Whoa... I like how that came out!

But you still need to add those 3 jewel things in the top part of the blade.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: Royal_Blade on March 29, 2012, 10:07:05 PM
Whoa... I like how that came out!

But you still need to add those 3 jewel things in the top part of the blade.

I'm actually about to redo the blade cause I did too much to it, IMO.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

I think it looks nice. Looks like some type of icy sword. Know nothing about this game, so excuse my ignorance.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on March 29, 2012, 10:21:27 PM
I think it looks nice. Looks like some type of icy sword. Know nothing about this game, so excuse my ignorance.

You're correct sir~

EDIT: Vorpal is complete.



IZ AWWSUM?

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302



That sword is awesome!

How's flamberge? (Unless you finished that already.)

But still, it looks awesome!
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Also, a note to ShadowSnake:

If you import the models of all of Lloyd's other swords from the GC-game. I'll personally retexture them all for you.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

^ That's tempting...
For me, the material blades are enough. Since my PSA will be based around that weapon set.


Anyways, how's Slippy coming along ShadowSnake?
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: Royal_Blade on March 30, 2012, 02:50:33 AM
^ That's tempting...
For me, the material blades are enough. Since my PSA will be based around that weapon set.


Anyways, how's Slippy coming along ShadowSnake?

Fun-Fact. I have all the models on me...problem is I dunno how the hell I would set them up...

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

are they other sword models?

you would need to probably get the .max from ShadowSnake and put them on the model

Quote from: Nanobuds on March 30, 2012, 03:33:16 AM
are they other sword models?

you would need to probably get the .max from ShadowSnake and put them on the model

They are all of Lloyd's swords from ToS1. including Muramasa and the Valkyrie Saber.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Sorry for being away during all this, i got promoted at work so i have had less time for this.

@ Velen

i would be willing to import one or two other sets of swords, but i lack the models. TBH i will only be using the material blades.

@ Everyone

Slippy has been restarted with these changes so far:

- proportions modified to fit bone structure better, mostly for the fingers.
- new high quality texture by me, i might make a brawl styled one as well but idk yet.
- new fingers if you saw the ones in the last preview. yeah, they looked bad. i edited his
  hands mesh to now have seperate fingers.
- wrench model over Ness' bat (the wrench is imported from Bioshock, so it looks REALLY good.)

you want a preview?  :af:


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


In all seriousness, i  will have a preview up of slippy tomorrow probably and i will probably also finish lloyd's updates, since velen's swords are done.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Please tell me you'll include updated screens with them?

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302