Digitaru Wurld-o: Super ethical funtime

Started by Alex Climax, October 28, 2011, 10:34:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Flinter on November 01, 2011, 08:41:04 PM
Oh! I've heard (read xD) requests?

Oops, I think you're going to explode if you meet all requests xD

If you really have so much strength of will, I leave mine here:

Baby Vegeta over  :ganon:

:kdance: http://thefree3dmodels.com/stuff/characters/baby_vegita/14-1-0-1669 :kdance:

If you do it will be legen ... wait ... dary :af:
Sorry, but your request is in another thread.


Nah I kid, I'll do it later so I don't explode then. xD
Quote from: SonicBrawler on November 01, 2011, 08:51:24 PM
Nice Riolu. one size would be great. also, cant wait for sonic to be done. that way i can start the PSA.
Thanks. and ya I think so too. xD

Hey Vee, u should stop taking on these requests, because u are taking on too many requests, then u won't get to any other projects.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

yeah i think too it will be better that way because if you countinue with the request you may over do yourself
My Wii FC: 0476-3859-4846 My 3DS FC: 4468-2066-0383
Come and request a siggys i would love to make it: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=39664.0
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Current Persona:OC Vitinho
Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Sorceress on November 01, 2011, 09:25:59 PM
Hey Vee, u should stop taking on these requests, because u are taking on too many requests, then u won't get to any other projects.
Quote from: Vitinho on November 01, 2011, 09:29:51 PM
yeah i think too it will be better that way because if you countinue with the request you may over do yourself
Yea, I suppose so.

in that case...

Requests are closed till I complete my current projects. =o

Quote from: Vee Lucifer on November 01, 2011, 09:32:15 PM
Yea, I suppose so.

in that case...

Requests are closed till I complete my current projects. =o
I guess it's also a good idea to tell them to request in the Model Requests, because all these requests might turn into spam, because they might be Off Topic here.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

so you are stopping requests, or you are finishing the requests?
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on November 01, 2011, 09:43:22 PM
so you are stopping requests, or you are finishing the requests?
I'm just not taking anymore requests than I already have.

Quote from: Vee Lucifer on November 01, 2011, 08:04:11 PM

I know where to get some of those models, not all though sadly. D:

Oh don't fret, I'm not making requests so no need for sadness ^-^. o.o Though Beowulfmon over Marth or EmperorGreymon on Ike would be epic.

Quote from: xZedkiel on November 01, 2011, 09:46:36 PM
Oh don't fret, I'm not making requests so no need for sadness ^-^. o.o Though Beowulfmon over Marth or EmperorGreymon on Ike would be epic.

Well there's the matter of if they even have 3D models.

Only 4th season Digimon that I know of who have 3D models are Flamemon, Agunimon, and BurningGreymon.

November 02, 2011, 12:07:36 AM #114 Last Edit: November 02, 2011, 01:59:05 AM by Christian_CAO
 :o Wait a minute!... Y-you were doing request!?

Man! Nobody tells me anything! ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)... wait, I requested Agumon didn't I?  :-[
I feel silly now :P

r) anyway, looking forward to your next project  ;)
^3^

Man.. you got plenty of replies in very little time.

Quote from: Vee Lucifer on November 01, 2011, 02:14:46 PM
Heh heh, thank you very much, glad you enjoy playing him!

Well, I so happened to just found models for those exact two. =o

My response to this:

=o!

Also, I see you're not taking requests anymore. Probably a good choice for now, so you can finish all of the current ones you got already.

Would you mind doing a list telling us which characters on this list?


I finished the Veemon pack~ It should be up on the Vault soon, it's pending right now

November 02, 2011, 12:54:18 AM #118 Last Edit: November 02, 2011, 12:56:04 AM by Vee Lucifer
Quote from: xZedkiel on November 01, 2011, 09:46:36 PM
Oh don't fret, I'm not making requests so no need for sadness ^-^. o.o Though Beowulfmon over Marth or EmperorGreymon on Ike would be epic.
Alright then. xD
Quote from: ItalianStallion on November 02, 2011, 12:22:38 AM
Man.. you got plenty of replies in very little time.
Yea. xD
Quote from: ItalianStallion on November 02, 2011, 12:22:38 AM
My response to this:

=o!

Also, I see you're not taking requests anymore. Probably a good choice for now, so you can finish all of the current ones you got already.

Would you mind doing a list telling us which characters on this list?
List Hmm.....
Requests:

  • Agumon
    Wargreymon
    Weregarurumon
    RiseGreymon
    Tikal
    Ninja
    Sa2 Sonic
    Angemon
    Angewomon

that's about it at the moment. xD
Quote from: xZedkiel on November 02, 2011, 12:25:55 AM
recolors are done.
Quote from: Pixels on November 02, 2011, 12:36:02 AM
I finished the Veemon pack~ It should be up on the Vault soon, it's pending right now
:O

Wee!~
I love them! <3

hey vee can i do recolors for impmon?
My Wii FC: 0476-3859-4846 My 3DS FC: 4468-2066-0383
Come and request a siggys i would love to make it: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=39664.0
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Current Persona:OC Vitinho
Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.