Digitaru Wurld-o: Super ethical funtime

Started by Alex Climax, October 28, 2011, 10:34:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

November 01, 2011, 04:23:59 AM #75 Last Edit: November 01, 2011, 06:07:23 AM by Vee Lucifer
Quote from: xZedkiel on November 01, 2011, 04:18:27 AM
Dude that would be so awesome, I'd get him on all slots, I even have recolors in mind already @_@ Cause I plan on getting Ryu on Lucario.
Alright then, I'll put that on my list. xD

Edit:
Riolu has just been released.

Vee Lucifer, first of all, let me just say how much I [censored]ing love ExVeemon over Ganondorf. Amazing import, and had a lot of fun playing as him.

I more than look forward to Weregarurumon over Wolf, Angemon over Pit, and maybe Angewomon over Zelda? That would make me a very happy panda.

November 01, 2011, 07:28:42 AM #77 Last Edit: November 01, 2011, 07:34:21 AM by Sorceress
I think Riolu is going to need a size mod, because he is too big in my brawl for actual size Riolu. ^_^"

He is actually gonna need some fixing because he has a spike on his left arm because of weighing issue people are facing or something.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

November 01, 2011, 12:15:41 PM #78 Last Edit: November 01, 2011, 12:25:48 PM by Carnage
Just tested riolu and hes preety good no metal texture but i can live with that i hope someone makes an one slot size mode xD im going to put a request in A/A so riolu gets to be his actual size :P

Edit: You should totally complete jigglypuff evolution line igglybuff and wigglytuff since jiggly has almost no vertexes :S Also my Fav Digimon is Metalgreymon hope someday you import one maybe over yoshi
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

 :happy: I had seen him in the Vault yesterday (first to download, that'll never happen again  ;D) and I've gotta say Riolu looks great. There are slight weight issues, but I'm sure you'll revamp him later ;) He is pretty big, and I'm sure someone i'll size mod 'um, but great work nonetheless  :)   
^3^

Quote from: ItalianStallion on November 01, 2011, 07:19:21 AM
Vee Lucifer, first of all, let me just say how much I [censored] love ExVeemon over Ganondorf. Amazing import, and had a lot of fun playing as him.

I more than look forward to Weregarurumon over Wolf, Angemon over Pit, and maybe Angewomon over Zelda? That would make me a very happy panda.
Heh heh, thank you very much, glad you enjoy playing him!

Well, I so happened to just found models for those exact two. =o
Quote from: Sorceress on November 01, 2011, 07:28:42 AM
I think Riolu is going to need a size mod, because he is too big in my brawl for actual size Riolu. ^_^"

He is actually gonna need some fixing because he has a spike on his left arm because of weighing issue people are facing or something.

Ya, he does indeed. xD

and that spike is something that's wrong with the model, I've weighted it numerous times, it just keeps looking uglier and uglier. D':
Quote from: Carnage on November 01, 2011, 12:15:41 PM
Just tested riolu and hes preety good no metal texture but i can live with that i hope someone makes an one slot size mode xD im going to put a request in A/A so riolu gets to be his actual size :P

Edit: You should totally complete jigglypuff evolution line igglybuff and wigglytuff since jiggly has almost no vertexes :S Also my Fav Digimon is Metalgreymon hope someday you import one maybe over yoshi
Alright, nice to hear people enjoying him. =D

and maybe I should I'd just need to find their models, too bad I only find Metalgreymon in MDX format all the time. >.<
Quote from: Christian_CAO on November 01, 2011, 01:11:46 PM
:happy: I had seen him in the Vault yesterday (first to download, that'll never happen again  ;D) and I've gotta say Riolu looks great. There are slight weight issues, but I'm sure you'll revamp him later ;) He is pretty big, and I'm sure someone i'll size mod 'um, but great work nonetheless  :)  
and revamp I shall, I just wanted a stable release out at least before I went to bed. xD

i dont know if you take requests but could you do any of these?
http://www.models-resource.com/wii_gamecube/mariosportsmix/sheet/889 (i would suggest this on mario)
http://www.models-resource.com/wii_gamecube/talesofsymphoniadotnw/sheet/835 (i would suggest this on ike)
http://www.models-resource.com/psx_ps2/khbirthbysleep/sheet/585 (i would suggest this on marth)
http://www.models-resource.com/psx_ps2/KH2FM/sheet/1268 (i would suggest this on toon link)
so you think you could do any of these please?
My Wii FC: 0476-3859-4846 My 3DS FC: 4468-2066-0383
Come and request a siggys i would love to make it: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=39664.0
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Current Persona:OC Vitinho
Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Vitinho on November 01, 2011, 03:04:35 PM
i dont know if you take requests but could you do any of these?
http://www.models-resource.com/wii_gamecube/mariosportsmix/sheet/889 (i would suggest this on mario)
http://www.models-resource.com/wii_gamecube/talesofsymphoniadotnw/sheet/835 (i would suggest this on ike)
http://www.models-resource.com/psx_ps2/khbirthbysleep/sheet/585 (i would suggest this on marth)
http://www.models-resource.com/psx_ps2/KH2FM/sheet/1268 (i would suggest this on toon link)
so you think you could do any of these please?
lot of requests. o.o

but I was probably gonna do Emil regardless.

Sure i'll take these.

well you dont have to do all if you dont want and cant so if i were to choose and if you is going to do emil anyway then make only these two please
Quote from: Vitinho on November 01, 2011, 03:04:35 PM
http://www.models-resource.com/wii_gamecube/mariosportsmix/sheet/889 (i would suggest this on mario)
http://www.models-resource.com/psx_ps2/khbirthbysleep/sheet/585 (i would suggest this on marth)
thanks
My Wii FC: 0476-3859-4846 My 3DS FC: 4468-2066-0383
Come and request a siggys i would love to make it: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=39664.0
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Current Persona:OC Vitinho
Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Vitinho on November 01, 2011, 03:55:37 PM
well you dont have to do all if you dont want and cant so if i were to choose and if you is going to do emil anyway then make only these two pleasethanks
Alright, that's very nice of ya. x3

I just saw Beelzemon on Captain Falcon, and He Looks Great~!


Now I've got an idea, BanchoLeomon on Captain Falcon~!

http://www.models-resource.com/pc_computer/digimonmasters/sheet/1101

Quote from: Cascade Hellsing on November 01, 2011, 06:23:11 PM
I just saw Beelzemon on Captain Falcon, and He Looks Great~!


Now I've got an idea, BanchoLeomon on Captain Falcon~!

http://www.models-resource.com/pc_computer/digimonmasters/sheet/1101
Glad you think so!

Hmm.... Alright then, I'll try my hand at that as well!

Wait, you're doing requests?? Like you're seriously taking them as requests and doing them at some point? In that case...

Kisame over Ike: http://www.mediafire.com/?sd8qrhdsdxr82bc
He still has his bones from CON3 Revolution, so you might have to realign some polygons to where they were when you rigg him :]

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on November 01, 2011, 06:46:31 PM
Wait, you're doing requests?? Like you're seriously taking them as requests and doing them at some point? In that case...

Kisame over Ike: http://www.mediafire.com/?sd8qrhdsdxr82bc
He still has his bones from CON3 Revolution, so you might have to realign some polygons to where they were when you rigg him :]
Yes I am and yes I will.

Sure I can do this for ya.

Okay then, I might start working on the animations for [NOT FOR PUBLIC EYES] right now.
If I get any CON 3 characters working in 3DS Max, I'll be sure to send em to ya ^+^;

Either that or you could make me a tut for rigging brawl bones in 3DS max since they're obviously different than a max skeleton :l