Digitaru Wurld-o: Super ethical funtime

Started by Alex Climax, October 28, 2011, 10:34:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


Quote from: Vee Lucifer on November 02, 2011, 12:54:18 AM
Requests:

  • Agumon
    Wargreymon
    Weregarurumon
    RiseGreymon
    Tikal
    Ninja
    Sa2 Sonic
    Angemon
    Angewomon

that's about it at the moment. xD:O
You should add this list to your OP.

And find a way to shrink the size of you're OP. Maybe include spoilers or some sort of icons that haves the BV links attached to them. Or something, before you're OP becomes a nightmare to look at.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: Royal_Blade on November 02, 2011, 01:09:37 AM
You should add this list to your OP.

And find a way to shrink the size of you're OP. Maybe include spoilers or some sort of icons that haves the BV links attached to them. Or something, before you're OP becomes a nightmare to look at.
lol, was actually thinkin about makin some, just got too lazy. :|

im so glad you are still doing my request, because i tired for an hour, and i couldnt get it at all. i tried everything I could think of. :P
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

hey bro i made the first recolor in no time  ;D
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

anyway i just wanted to know do you want to choose the colors for the recolors?after all the hack is your, i was planning
green/yellow
glack/white
blue/darkblue

but if you wat to choose the colors that's ok with me  ;D
My Wii FC: 0476-3859-4846 My 3DS FC: 4468-2066-0383
Come and request a siggys i would love to make it: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=39664.0
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Current Persona:OC Vitinho
Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Vitinho on November 02, 2011, 01:32:23 AM
hey bro i made the first recolor in no time  ;D
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

anyway i just wanted to know do you want to choose the colors for the recolors?after all the hack is your, i was planning
green/yellow
glack/white
blue/darkblue

but if you wat to choose the colors that's ok with me  ;D
Alright, lookin good!

and you can choose the colors, Surprise meh. =D
Quote from: SonicBrawler on November 02, 2011, 01:20:37 AM
im so glad you are still doing my request, because i tired for an hour, and i couldnt get it at all. i tried everything I could think of. :P
lol xD

ok then i will try to surprise you  >D
My Wii FC: 0476-3859-4846 My 3DS FC: 4468-2066-0383
Come and request a siggys i would love to make it: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=39664.0
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Current Persona:OC Vitinho
Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Riolu is in the vault! Extra recolor for when he's on Lucas! :D

Quote from: Vitinho on November 02, 2011, 01:37:15 AM
ok then i will try to surprise you  >D
Wee!~ =D
Quote from: xZedkiel on November 02, 2011, 01:59:00 AM
Riolu is in the vault! Extra recolor for when he's on Lucas! :D
I love the recolors! X3

Quote from: Vee Lucifer on November 02, 2011, 12:54:18 AM

  • Agumon
    Wargreymon
    Weregarurumon
    RiseGreymon
    Tikal
    Ninja
    Sa2 Sonic
    Angemon
    Angewomon

That right there, is one sexy list sir.

Can you spoil me and tell me who is next?

And is Angewomon gonna be over Zelda?

Quote from: Vee Lucifer on November 02, 2011, 02:03:35 AM
I love the recolors! X3
Thanks! ^-^ And garn I was 'bout ta ask if I could do Impmon XD he can has it.. Has it like.. a cheeseburger.


Wait, Vee, what happened to the Guilmon over Yoshi I asked for a while ago?  Or did you decide you didn't want to do that?

Quote from: ItalianStallion on November 02, 2011, 02:05:43 AM
That right there, is one sexy list sir.

Can you spoil me and tell me who is next?

And is Angewomon gonna be over Zelda?
xD thanks.

hmm.... Well currently I'm working on Tikal, which was requested by Sorceress.

and yes she will. :3
Quote from: xZedkiel on November 02, 2011, 02:09:38 AM
Thanks! ^-^ And garn I was 'bout ta ask if I could do Impmon XD he can has it.. Has it like.. a cheeseburger.
You're welcome, and lol. xD
I still wouldn't mind more though. =o
Quote from: KTH on November 02, 2011, 02:17:07 AM
Hey Vee, maybe you can help me abou rig model please?
Sure, what specifically is it you need help with?
Quote from: wildvine47 on November 02, 2011, 02:19:55 AM
Wait, Vee, what happened to the Guilmon over Yoshi I asked for a while ago?  Or did you decide you didn't want to do that?
Not that I decided not to do it, I'm just too lazy to vertex his arms into yoshi's pose at the moment, I'll get around to him though.

cant wait for the model imports to be complete they are going to be epic and i wanted to know when the ninja is done could i do the recolors for him?
My Wii FC: 0476-3859-4846 My 3DS FC: 4468-2066-0383
Come and request a siggys i would love to make it: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=39664.0
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Current Persona:OC Vitinho
Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.