Digitaru Wurld-o: Super ethical funtime

Started by Alex Climax, October 28, 2011, 10:34:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

November 03, 2011, 06:44:37 AM #195 Last Edit: November 03, 2011, 06:45:29 AM by Vee Lucifer
Quote from: §uper Ӄit ßallarɖ on November 03, 2011, 06:43:51 AM
fraps =p
Oh yea, guess I could get that....

Alright then. xD

by the way, thanks SO much for letting me use that tikal model... it saved me so many headaches.

Quote from: Vee Lucifer on November 03, 2011, 05:19:48 AM
here's a little random thingy to look at.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

spartan kick? O_o
FC:4898-8419-2778

November 03, 2011, 06:52:09 AM #197 Last Edit: November 03, 2011, 07:30:25 AM by Vee Lucifer
Quote from: Nuke on November 03, 2011, 06:48:54 AM
spartan kick? O_o
lolno

although that would be awesome.

Now I want to make a pic of him kicking someone into a pit. D:

Mario sports mix's Ninja has just been released.

can you maybe update SA2 Sonic and merge SA2 Sonic with brawl sonic´s Ball so SA2 can turn into a Ball on spindash attacks and etc.?
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on November 03, 2011, 07:39:15 AM
can you maybe update SA2 Sonic and merge SA2 Sonic with brawl sonic´s Ball so SA2 can turn into a Ball on spindash attacks and etc.?
Was thinking about it anyway, so ya I can do that.

Quote from: Vee Lucifer on November 03, 2011, 07:40:42 AMWas thinking about it anyway, so ya I can do that.
thanks :D

for the texture just give it same blue as rest of Sonic´s body
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Vee Lucifer on November 03, 2011, 06:44:37 AM
Oh yea, guess I could get that....

Alright then. xD

by the way, thanks SO much for letting me use that tikal model... it saved me so many headaches.

XD no problem ^_^ if I got anything else you'd like feel free to snag it =3
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!




Quote from: Wasabi_Skillz on November 03, 2011, 07:53:56 AM
you're a machine. keep up the great work man!!
^^This you work really fast and they look preety well rigged cant wait when its xenomorph time xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: §uper Ӄit ßallarɖ on November 03, 2011, 06:14:36 AM
Dude.. you sould get a video of SA2 Sonic doing my Air Guitar =D
I have a capture card, so I can do this if you cant, vee.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on November 03, 2011, 08:28:32 AM
^^This you work really fast and they look preety well rigged cant wait when its xenomorph time xD
lol xD

I'll probably need another Xeno model though the one I have now's texture looks terrible. :|
Quote from: Wasabi_Skillz on November 03, 2011, 07:53:56 AM
you're a machine. keep up the great work man!!
Thanks! xD
Quote from: LuigiBrawler on November 03, 2011, 10:30:45 AM
I have a capture card, so I can do this if you cant, vee.
Alright, thank you!

Just a note, when these requests are squared away, I'll be taking a break from model hacking. xD
Just letting everyone know ahead of time!

Quote from: Vee Lucifer on November 03, 2011, 03:01:26 PM

I'll probably need another Xeno model though the one I have now's texture looks terrible.
really? bummer becuase the only xenomorph model are all on Gmod and i cant download them becuase of not haveing the game :S i been using riolu more than i should xD since nanobuds made an awnsome not yet released one slot size mod for it :P
Well i will try to find another Xeno model but if anyone here can download model from Gmod it would be a great help i saw there lots of xenomorphs,predalien,alien queen and alien empress i just cant download them :S
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on November 03, 2011, 03:07:52 PM
really? bummer becuase the only xenomorph model are all on Gmod and i cant download them becuase of not haveing the game :S i been using riolu more than i should xD since nanobuds made an awnsome not yet released one slot size mod for it :P
Well i will try to find another Xeno model but if anyone here can download model from Gmod it would be a great help i saw there lots of xenomorphs,predalien,alien queen and alien empress i just cant download them :S
Ah I see, that sucks. D:

and he did?
Sweet!

hey bro i saw what you there  :af2:!you released ninja thanks bro i amm too glad that this happen now i shall make his recolors and if you can grant me your permission the sonic A2 too, i dont have words to describe my emotion so...

just that expect good recolors bro  ;D
My Wii FC: 0476-3859-4846 My 3DS FC: 4468-2066-0383
Come and request a siggys i would love to make it: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=39664.0
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Current Persona:OC Vitinho
Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Vitinho on November 03, 2011, 03:11:50 PM
hey bro i saw what you there  :af2:!you released ninja thanks bro i amm too glad that this happen now i shall make his recolors and if you can grant me your permission the sonic A2 too, i dont have words to describe my emotion so...

just that expect good recolors bro  ;D
Lol. xD

and yea go for it, I don't mind! =)