Digitaru Wurld-o: Super ethical funtime

Started by Alex Climax, October 28, 2011, 10:34:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Soneek on November 03, 2011, 12:30:14 AM
Just wanted to thank you for taking the time to rig all of these dude, and so efficiently! Keep it up Vee!
You're welcome!
and thanks! :3
Quote from: Vitinho on November 03, 2011, 12:40:50 AM
new sonic preview is AWSOME!
Thanks!
Quote from: SonicBrawler on November 03, 2011, 12:41:11 AM

Trust me and we will escape from the city.
lol

i cant wait!
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

SA2 Sonic = badass. I'm gonna replace all my Sonic costumes with him >_> (These things don't desynch, right?)

Quote from: hotdogturtle on November 03, 2011, 01:31:03 AM
SA2 Sonic = badass. I'm gonna replace all my Sonic costumes with him >_> (These things don't desynch, right?)
They shouldn't as they share the same bone structure, so I don't believe so.

since it is my request, could i do the recolors for sonic?
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: hotdogturtle on November 03, 2011, 01:31:03 AM
SA2 Sonic = badass. I'm gonna replace all my Sonic costumes with him >_> (These things don't desynch, right?)
xD

and I don't know I don't play online ever. :\
but like Zed said, it shouldn't as long as it has the same bone structure.
Quote from: LuigiBrawler on November 03, 2011, 01:55:58 AM
since it is my request, could i do the recolors for sonic?
Of course you can!


Important, if u want Tikal over Zelda...

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=35874.new#new


Edit: Problem should be fixed now.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿


SA2 Sonic is perfect. x3
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

November 03, 2011, 05:19:48 AM #190 Last Edit: November 03, 2011, 05:24:18 AM by Vee Lucifer
Quote from: Sorceress on November 03, 2011, 05:18:09 AM
SA2 Sonic is perfect. x3
Glad to hear that.

Also, added Tikal's in game pic.

was informed to hold onto her till some things are done though so.... I guess that means I'll be on to other projects.

also, here's a little random thingy to look at.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Vee Lucifer on November 03, 2011, 05:19:48 AM
Glad to hear that.
Yeah the hands mess up a little but that's hardly noticeable, unless u pause the game.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Dude.. you sould get a video of SA2 Sonic doing my Air Guitar =D
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Quote from: §uper Ӄit ßallarɖ on November 03, 2011, 06:14:36 AM
Dude.. you sould get a video of SA2 Sonic doing my Air Guitar =D
Hmm.... that sounds very interesting.

I do have dolphin, I'd just need a video recording program. xD
Quote from: Sorceress on November 03, 2011, 05:24:43 AM
Yeah the hands mess up a little but that's hardly noticeable, unless u pause the game.
Yea. D:

Quote from: Vee Lucifer on November 03, 2011, 06:25:41 AM
Hmm.... that sounds very interesting.

fraps =p
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!