Digitaru Wurld-o: Super ethical funtime

Started by Alex Climax, October 28, 2011, 10:34:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


since agumonreathes fire i would say mario or bowser but since bowser isnt on the poll i chose mario
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

December 17, 2011, 05:27:30 PM #242 Last Edit: December 17, 2011, 05:28:21 PM by Veil Lucifer
Quote from: Carnage on December 17, 2011, 05:26:46 PM
since agumonreathes fire i would say mario or bowser but since bowser isnt on the poll i chose mario
Bowser.....
*adds*
Thanks for that idea. xD

I would say that Agumon on Bowser would make him too big... But then I remembered the First Digimon Movie, where there was a REALLY big Agumon.

Quote from: Veil Lucifer on December 17, 2011, 05:24:03 PM
Er....
Sorry. :\


oh, i thought u said give u ideas for a poll, because when u said makes poll, i didn tsee one. i misunderstood. sorry
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on December 17, 2011, 05:36:03 PM

oh, i thought u said give u ideas for a poll, because when u said makes poll, i didn tsee one. i misunderstood. sorry
Oh....
well we both misunderstood then. xD

it's fine.
Quote from: Cascade Hellsing on December 17, 2011, 05:28:44 PM
I would say that Agumon on Bowser would make him too big... But then I remembered the First Digimon Movie, where there was a REALLY big Agumon.
Yea...
though I didn't know of it till my sister told me about it. xD

Yay your back, can't wait for more imports from you :D
-

So you said you aren't taking any more requests.  But are you still going to be filling all your old requests?

Quote from: the98pika on December 17, 2011, 05:56:34 PM
Yay your back, can't wait for more imports from you :D
Yeap! =D
Quote from: wildvine47 on December 17, 2011, 06:35:03 PM
So you said you aren't taking any more requests.  But are you still going to be filling all your old requests?
That is correct.

Are you back foreal? If you are, that's the best news I've heard all day!

You were one of the first, and definitely one of my favorites.

I still have and love Ex Veemon, lol he's the [censored].

About my message, I was gonna ask for a model, a Digimon Masters one.

Since you're back, I guess that won't be necessary.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on December 17, 2011, 07:48:10 PM
Are you back foreal? If you are, that's the best news I've heard all day!

You were one of the first, and definitely one of my favorites.

I still have and love Ex Veemon, lol he's the [censored].

About my message, I was gonna ask for a model, a Digimon Masters one.

Since you're back, I guess that won't be necessary.
Yes I am, got bored and felt like doing something in my spare time. xD

A favorite? =D

And glad to know you're still enjoying him, I gotta fix dem fingers still.

I can still give ya the models though, actually have a folder full of Digimon models.
Which one did you need specific?


*looks at poll*
Hmm... seems Ice climbers are winning. o.o

December 17, 2011, 10:50:14 PM #251 Last Edit: December 17, 2011, 10:57:06 PM by Vamayro
Quote from: Veil Lucifer on December 17, 2011, 08:00:16 PM
Hmm... seems Ice climbers are winning. o.o
That would be quite intresting.
There's already a pretty sweet greymon over bowser
Might work on that a little, after I finish my current project.

Though if you do Ice climbers, I might be able to do a little hexing
to get agumons attacks to be fire, though im not sure if changing that will
change nana too. In deep thought* :|

 :af: I like the ice climber option  ;D

Can't wait to see your awesome work again  ;)
^3^

Quote from: Vamayro on December 17, 2011, 10:50:14 PM
That would be quite intresting.
There's already a pretty sweet greymon over bowser
Might work on that a little, after I finish my current project.

Though if you do Ice climbers, I might be able to do a little hexing
to get agumons attacks to be fire, though im not sure if changing that will
change popo too. In deep thought* :|
Indeed it would, main reason I put it there well... that and Gabumon is too chubby to fit on pikachu. V:

How ya doing on that project by the way? just curious. xD

And probably, though I don't know much about hexing so.... I wouldn't know. DX
Quote from: Christian_CAO on December 17, 2011, 10:51:29 PM
:af: I like the ice climber option  ;D

Can't wait to see your awesome work again  ;)
You do do you?

Well looks like it's still winning, if it's votes are still climbing I might just go ahead and do that.

Quote from: Veil Lucifer on December 17, 2011, 08:00:16 PM
Yes I am, got bored and felt like doing something in my spare time. xD

A favorite? =D

And glad to know you're still enjoying him, I gotta fix dem fingers still.

It actually isn't so bad, ya know.

Kinda fits him, but of course rigged fingers would look better.

Maybe I can touch up the texture, give it higher quality, if you decide to do a v2 rig for him.

Also, I was looking forward to Angemon over Pit and Angewomon over Zelda. You had those planned before you took a break, don't know if you still got them planned..