Digitaru Wurld-o: Super ethical funtime

Started by Alex Climax, October 28, 2011, 10:34:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Looks nice, but to be honest I think I might stick with StarWaffle's vertex hack.

Quote from: TommoPuppy on December 26, 2011, 09:03:02 AM
Looks nice, but to be honest I think I might stick with StarWaffle's vertex hack.
I'd agree with this, but I don't use him anymore since Buu so yeah.. But still, unless you revamp the textures greatly. >,<

Quote from: TommoPuppy on December 26, 2011, 09:03:02 AM
Looks nice, but to be honest I think I might stick with StarWaffle's vertex hack.
I understand.
Not gonna force you to use mine lol
Quote from: xZedkiel on December 26, 2011, 11:16:47 AM
I'd agree with this, but I don't use him anymore since Buu so yeah.. But still, unless you revamp the textures greatly. >,<
Dunno..... not very good at texturing.....

Guess I'll try my hand at it again though.


Preview of the texture now:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

inb4it'snotorange
I just prefer red, I'll give the reg color though so don't worry.

I'm late on saying this but you are [censored]ing amazing for getting dorumon from digimon world 4 >.>
I always used him when going through that game. Any chance of Alphamon?

Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on December 26, 2011, 04:58:24 PM
I'm late on saying this but you are [censored] amazing for getting dorumon from digimon world 4 >.>
I always used him when going through that game. Any chance of Alphamon?
Thanks. xD

Alphamon?
Hmm......
Would have to go through the whole game for his model so... I dunno. :C

Just tested that fix miscolor shading guide....
Expect to see my imports fixed with that and Metal textures. :af:

Edit:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Alright, got Flamedramon a metal texture and Rape FS Eyes.

Gonna release him in a bit since I think I fixed his shading problem as well.

Is there a way that you can sharpen the texture up?

It currently looks "bleh" to say the most. (Not to be rude.)

And Btw, I noticed in your previous post that his left ankle is messed up. Why is it angled that way?
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: Royal_Blade on December 27, 2011, 03:05:01 AM
Is there a way that you can sharpen the texture up?

It currently looks "bleh" to say the most. (Not to be rude.)

And Btw, I noticed in your previous post that his left ankle is messed up. Why is it angled that way?
The ankle?
well I got stupid and kinda rigged it when it was in a weird angle. :C

had to make it a weirder angle so it would look "good" on the animations.

Texture looks bleh?
Of course it does, I've said before I'm not a good texturer. xD

could they not be sharpened though?

They look really stretched, pixely, and odd.

That's what I was getting at.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: Royal_Blade on December 27, 2011, 03:12:26 AM
could they not be sharpened though?

They look really stretched, pixely, and odd.

That's what I was getting at.
Oh.... that's where you were getting at.

Yea that's been botherin me for a while.

Been using the sharp for a while now, just kept getting uglier. lol

Guess I can keep trying till it looks.... eh.... not so spat on and smudged.

Yeah. That's the real issue.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Flamedramon is looking great so far ;)
I can make fairly "OK" textures for it, if you want... no need to collab or anything
also I think it's more of a UVW thingie than the textures themselves
again, if you want I can fix those
keep up the good work :)

December 27, 2011, 09:54:22 AM #281 Last Edit: December 27, 2011, 09:55:42 AM by TommoPuppy
Quote from: xZedkiel on December 26, 2011, 11:16:47 AM
I'd agree with this, but I don't use him anymore since Buu so yeah.. But still, unless you revamp the textures greatly. >,<
Yeah, the textures are my main concern (and weight mapping being the other one), but the main problem with the textures is not the colours, but the resolution. You need to bump it up considerably.

One import I really wanna do is Roll, but some of the TvC textures are way too blurry for Brawl so I plan to redraw her face and stuff.

Quote from: Dr. on December 27, 2011, 07:32:41 AM
Flamedramon is looking great so far ;)
I can make fairly "OK" textures for it, if you want... no need to collab or anything
also I think it's more of a UVW thingie than the textures themselves
again, if you want I can fix those
keep up the good work :)
Yea I was assuming that as well.
and if you're helping with these textures believe me, I'd collab.

This texture thing is makin me a very angered dragon. :C

Personally, I really Like the Texture.

Quote from: Cascade Hellsing on December 27, 2011, 01:51:59 PM
Personally, I really Like the Texture.
O:
That means a lot since I'm terrible at it. xD

Well, anyway Pride said that I could start the texture from scratch.(Something I didn't want to do)
But it's probably the only way to fix it. V: