Digitaru Wurld-o: Super ethical funtime

Started by Alex Climax, October 28, 2011, 10:34:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

November 04, 2012, 10:56:48 AM #420 Last Edit: November 04, 2012, 10:58:49 AM by Gumdramon
Quote from: Solar99 on November 03, 2012, 02:57:25 PM
Huh. That was quick.
*downloads*

Well, it was actually a three day rig (technically..)
I only showed a preview at the day before..

I've learned to be more patient with rigging, I still know I can do better though..

Decided to make another obscure Digimon..
One day rig and it's already 98% done too.. Just wanna find out how to make the finger tips work along with the rigged fingers..
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

never saw that digimon and i have seen most digimon animes   maybe its from the newer one?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on November 04, 2012, 11:12:30 AM
never saw that digimon and i have seen most digimon animes   maybe its from the newer one?
As of right now.. that one hasn't made any major appearances..
though another form of her did, it was on Xros Wars though..

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Gumdramon on November 04, 2012, 10:56:48 AM
Well, it was actually a three day rig (technically..)
I only showed a preview at the day before..

I've learned to be more patient with rigging, I still know I can do better though..

Decided to make another obscure Digimon..
One day rig and it's already 98% done too.. Just wanna find out how to make the finger tips work along with the rigged fingers..
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Well that's good. It's better that you take your time with rigging. Otherwise you might screw up somewhere on the model.

And Minervamon  is looking awesome man.  :)

Quote from: Solar99 on November 04, 2012, 07:31:44 PM
Well that's good. It's better that you take your time with rigging. Otherwise you might screw up somewhere on the model.

And Minervamon  is looking awesome man.  :)

Yea, I'm sorta inclined to re-dub some of the other models as well.. namely Ex-Veemon..

And thank you..

Quote from: Gumdramon on November 04, 2012, 05:21:43 PM
As of right now.. that one hasn't made any major appearances..
though another form of her did, it was on Xros Wars though..

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


It's designs like that that makes me wish digimon was still popular in the states >.>

Seriously, what was the last anime we got? Data Squad?

Back on topic, I'm curious, which game did you get the original model from, it seems to be similar to the style of Digimon world 4's models, though I don't remember ever seeing it...

Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on November 05, 2012, 01:59:23 AM
It's designs like that that makes me wish digimon was still popular in the states >.>

Seriously, what was the last anime we got? Data Squad?

Back on topic, I'm curious, which game did you get the original model from, it seems to be similar to the style of Digimon world 4's models, though I don't remember ever seeing it...

Digimon still has a following here. We're getting Xros Wars soon, I think.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

November 05, 2012, 02:46:45 AM #427 Last Edit: November 05, 2012, 05:51:39 AM by Gumdramon
She's done now..

Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on November 05, 2012, 01:59:23 AM
It's designs like that that makes me wish digimon was still popular in the states >.>

Seriously, what was the last anime we got? Data Squad?

Back on topic, I'm curious, which game did you get the original model from, it seems to be similar to the style of Digimon world 4's models, though I don't remember ever seeing it...
Yea, It was a pretty awesome show..

The model is from the MMO; Digimon Masters.
It has a plentiful amount to use..
Quote from: Velen on November 05, 2012, 02:01:11 AM
Digimon still has a following here. We're getting Xros Wars soon, I think.
Yea, I'm expecting it might be a few months... but I'm not sure..

Model find..

Ahh! Myotismon! Does the game have Devimon too?

Quote from: Wasabi_Skillz on November 05, 2012, 06:17:10 AM
Ahh! Myotismon! Does the game have Devimon too?
Hmm...

You mean the fellow
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Could you do MetalGreymon over Charizard, Palmon over Ivysaur, and anyone you want over Squirtle? :3



Quote from: Riddler on November 05, 2012, 06:30:52 AM
Could you do MetalGreymon over Charizard, Palmon over Ivysaur, and anyone you want over Squirtle? :3
MG>Charizard = possibility with minor bone edits probably

Palmon>Ivysuar = Palmon might look weird constantly on all fours.. but the moveset does fit. It'll just look weird...

My choice>Squirtle = Would have to be Gomamon, but Squirtle stands with both feet, as opposed to Goma's four..

Though you bring up an interesting choice..
Quote from: Vamayro on November 05, 2012, 06:33:05 AM
Myotismon. . . . .
http://i.imgur.com/PSdnA.png
But he invited you to a fancy dinner in your honor..

Quote from: Gumdramon on November 05, 2012, 06:42:04 AMBut he invited you to a fancy dinner in your honor..
. . .But he killed me


Wizardmon, get him from the game - DO EET NAO, or not
Whenever you get the time.

Quote from: Gumdramon on November 05, 2012, 06:42:04 AM
MG>Charizard = possibility with minor bone edits probably

Palmon>Ivysuar = Palmon might look weird constantly on all fours.. but the moveset does fit. It'll just look weird...

My choice>Squirtle = Would have to be Gomamon, but Squirtle stands with both feet, as opposed to Goma's four..

Though you bring up an interesting choice..But he invited you to a fancy dinner in your honor..
Well, I went with Palmon because of it's "level", Tanemon would fit better but is sort of a baby.

Maybe Gatomon or Gabumon for Squirtle?