Digitaru Wurld-o: Super ethical funtime

Started by Alex Climax, October 28, 2011, 10:34:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: SplitPersonalities on November 08, 2012, 04:28:33 PM
I'm not sure if you noticed or not, but I just went to the models rescource, and there's like over 150 Digimon models.
Oh, I know. that's how come I've been going there so much..

Quote from: SplitPersonalities on November 08, 2012, 04:28:33 PMI'm not sure if you noticed or not, but I just went to the models rescource, and there's like over 150 Digimon models.
*sees Stingmon*
:happy:



Quote from: Solar99 on November 08, 2012, 09:42:38 PM
....You have Paildramon too, don't you?  :>.>:
Perhaps Mr. Solar... Perhaps.  :af:

November 08, 2012, 09:51:45 PM #470 Last Edit: November 08, 2012, 10:00:17 PM by Solar99
Quote from: Gumdramon on November 08, 2012, 09:47:44 PMPerhaps Mr. Solar... Perhaps.  :af:

You are so lucky 3DS Max stopped working on my computer.  :notimp:
Then again even if it still worked I would probably ragequit and/or get bored with it and wouldn't work on it again for another 5 months. XD

already finished megakabuterimon, just wanted to let u know since u like digimanz and stuffz



:P

Quote from: joke. on November 08, 2012, 10:51:01 PM
already finished megakabuterimon, just wanted to let u know since u like digimanz and stuffz

*Dat Digiman*

:P
Like... nah, that's an understatement.
More addicted to it.. Lol

And nicely done

November 09, 2012, 02:41:25 AM #473 Last Edit: November 09, 2012, 04:13:17 AM by Gumdramon
Quote from: SplitPersonalities on November 09, 2012, 02:39:27 AM
BTW, did you here that the new Digimon series is comming to the U.S.?
(Implying you live in the U.S.)
Mhm, which is why I want to revamp two certain hacks together, since I can rig better.


So.. Digimenz.
Too lazy to recolor the text and get rid of the megenta that snuck up on poor Gumdra.. Left is old, Right is new.

Quote from: SplitPersonalities on November 09, 2012, 10:16:02 PM
Dem claws changed alot. But regardless, it looks better.
Yea, they looked.. wrong to me. So I decided to just borrow Rena's arms and edit them.

And the shine I made for his accessories makes my eyes go full gusta...
And thank you.

you might be interested int this:

ima make kabuterimon on bowser, and port megakabuterimon's rig to giga bowser :srs:

November 12, 2012, 08:53:00 PM #476 Last Edit: November 12, 2012, 08:54:47 PM by Carnage
Quote from: joke. on November 12, 2012, 08:18:51 PM
you might be interested int this:

ima make kabuterimon on bowser, and port megakabuterimon's rig to giga bowser :srs:
i dont think you need to port the rigg doesnt the port all fix all the issues?since the boneset is praticaly the same taking out the ey yellow bone
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

nope
it's no use
he has different transitions, the model is naturally bigger, not just scaled

Quote from: joke. on November 12, 2012, 08:54:09 PM
nope
it's no use
he has different transitions, the model is naturally bigger, not just scaled
[/quote
port all the animations problem fixed
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: joke. on November 12, 2012, 08:18:51 PM
you might be interested int this:

ima make kabuterimon on bowser, and port megakabuterimon's rig to giga bowser :srs:
And interested I am.
Sounds like an awesome idea