Digitaru Wurld-o: Super ethical funtime

Started by Alex Climax, October 28, 2011, 10:34:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Riddler on November 05, 2012, 07:03:06 AM
Well, I went with Palmon because of it's "level", Tanemon would fit better but is sort of a baby.

Maybe Gatomon or Gabumon for Squirtle?

Gabumon I could see. Gatomon would be awkward.

There's a better Digimon for Ivysaur, and that's Betamon.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Was kind of hoping for a Digimon Adventure theme D:


Quote from: Vamayro on November 05, 2012, 06:53:35 AM
. . .But he killed me
http://i.imgur.com/W4bj2.png
What if I mentioned he'd have tacos..?

I'll check my usual place and get him.. he should still be there..
Quote from: Riddler on November 05, 2012, 07:03:06 AM
Well, I went with Palmon because of it's "level", Tanemon would fit better but is sort of a baby.

Maybe Gatomon or Gabumon for Squirtle?
I'll have to choose Gabumon, the stance sorta fits him in a way.
Blue blaster... Lol..

Quote from: Velen on November 05, 2012, 07:48:34 AM
Gabumon I could see. Gatomon would be awkward.

There's a better Digimon for Ivysaur, and that's Betamon.
Betamon is more of a water/electric user...
And Tanemon is Grass based, but might be too small..

I'll think more between the two later..



Quote from: Gumdramon on November 05, 2012, 08:11:23 AMWhat if I mentioned he'd have tacos..?
. . . . .
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I've driven myself insane trying to find the perfect combination of digimon to put on PT.  I wish you luck.

squirtle: gabumon?
ivysaur: catmon?
charizard: metalgreymon (metal form for the wings)

i find ivy the hardest one, since he's quadruped and stuffz. . .



Pretty much has to be Charizard.

The others are more difficult, but I think Palmon/Tanemon and Gabumon work.

Plus the whole Digimon Adventure theme fits Pokemon Trainer, since he's Generation 1 too.


Quote from: Riddler on November 05, 2012, 08:04:30 PM


Pretty much has to be Charizard.

The others are more difficult, but I think Palmon/Tanemon and Gabumon work.

Plus the whole Digimon Adventure theme fits Pokemon Trainer, since he's Generation 1 too.
yes my favorite digimon ever xD and if someone rigged flygons wings to charizard wings the rig should be possible on metalgreymon wings
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

How bout Betamon for Ivysaur? You could do a whole Digimon world 1 style pack and have 3 digimon from that.


Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on November 05, 2012, 08:20:27 PM
How bout Betamon for Ivysaur? You could do a whole Digimon world 1 style pack and have 3 digimon from that.
he's electric, and he has nowhere for bullet seed to come out D:


But yeah I don't think there is a single combination of digidestined digimon that will line up with type/level/bonestructure.

well, i have the model of metalgreymon if ur interested :P