Digitaru Wurld-o: Super ethical funtime

Started by Alex Climax, October 28, 2011, 10:34:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Gumdramon on November 17, 2012, 08:20:19 PM
Never gave it a thought. I don't really have anyone in mind.

And that model's cute. It would just be hard trying to fit it over someone.


Slowly but surely.

Oh...Yes...Sir.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

guilmon's evo line is getting a lot of love :srs:

Quote from: joke. on November 17, 2012, 08:29:48 PM
guilmon's evo line is getting a lot of love :srs:
http://i.imgur.com/fQ2hx.png
Indeed, He's coming along quite well I can tell.


And, decided to just do some texture work of my own.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

texture already looks a lot cleaner, u can probably still improve it a bit more though

Quote from: joke. on November 17, 2012, 10:53:00 PM
texture already looks a lot cleaner, u can probably still improve it a bit more though
Yea, I got tired of looking at those choppy pixels while I rigged. xD
Thanks

All these Digimon hacks. :happy: They look epic.

Can one of you guys make Omnimon when you're done with your current ones?

Quote from: Vish on November 18, 2012, 03:49:44 AM
All these Digimon hacks. :happy: They look epic.

Can one of you guys make Omnimon when you're done with your current ones?
Lol
Thankie.
And I probably could fit it into my Multi-task schedule.

I'd just need a good model of him. xD

at the models resource there's no model for omnimon...

im still waitting for metalgreymon over charizard :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

just made another digimon, it's puppetmon on ness, ness cuz i thought the yoyo's would be somewhat fitting xD
i even animated the strings :P

Nvm. I already had a Omnimon model it appears..

Guess I'll add him to my roulette.
Quote from: Carnage on November 18, 2012, 11:48:58 AM
im still waitting for metalgreymon over charizard :P
Oh yea, him...
Hmm... I'll probably postpone him since my project list is large as it is.

Quote from: Gumdramon on November 18, 2012, 03:39:57 PM
Oh yea, him...
Hmm... I'll probably postpone him since my project list is large as it is.
:'(
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Gumdramon on November 18, 2012, 08:53:50 PM
Plus... Mr.Zard's file size cap is annoying as hell to deal with.

snoopy fitted ridley in there and lots of people imported pokemons over charizard so it shouldnt be that bad
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

guilmon
growlmon
wargrowlmon
gallantmon

gallantmon crimson mode

megidramon (no model)

that's all that's left for the full guilmon evo-line, excluding gigimon and jyarimon