Digitaru Wurld-o: Super ethical funtime

Started by Alex Climax, October 28, 2011, 10:34:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: joke. on November 18, 2012, 09:19:37 PM
guilmon
growlmon
wargrowlmon
gallantmon

gallantmon crimson mode

megidramon (no model)

that's all that's left for the full guilmon evo-line, excluding gigimon and jyarimon
Actually I already did Crimson mode.

I just need to revamp him.
Quote from: Carnage on November 18, 2012, 09:03:40 PM
snoopy fitted ridley in there and lots of people imported pokemons over charizard so it shouldnt be that bad
But his Pcs and Pac files are 338Kb/216Kb

Wargrowlmon clocked over it.
Unless I'm mistaken... I'm sure that would crash.

Quote from: Gumdramon on November 18, 2012, 09:23:06 PM
Actually I already did Crimson mode.

I just need to revamp him.But his Pcs and Pac files are 338Kb/216Kb

Wargrowlmon clocked over it.
Unless I'm mistaken... I'm sure that would crash.
snoopy ridley has 300 pcs and a 510 pac and it works fine
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on November 18, 2012, 09:27:52 PM
snoopy ridley has 300 pcs and a 510 pac and it works fine
Huh... well that's strange.
Still had to CMPR his texture though since it went to 400+ without. xD

Suppose I'll go see if Growly crashes then.

check out charizard's normal pcs file size, just try to keep below that

Quote from: Gumdramon on November 18, 2012, 09:40:38 PM
Huh... well that's strange.
Still had to CMPR his texture though since it went to 400+ without. xD

Suppose I'll go see if Growly crashes then.
snoopy also went with cmpr and he reduced ridleys both 512 textures to 256 and you cant even tell the diference from the original brawl ridley lol
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

November 18, 2012, 09:57:27 PM #515 Last Edit: November 18, 2012, 10:07:57 PM by Gumdramon
Quote from: joke. on November 18, 2012, 09:48:27 PM
check out charizard's normal pcs file size, just try to keep below that
I know. That's how come I said his was '338Kb/216Kb'
Quote from: Carnage on November 18, 2012, 09:49:09 PM
snoopy also went with cmpr and he reduced ridleys both 512 textures to 256 and you cant even tell the diference from the original brawl ridley lol
Well, that's interesting


Alrighty, I guess I'm done with Wargrowlmon then. He didn't crash.
But.. he seems so short. And I can't make him bigger without throwing the hitboxes off their mark.

just make a size mod, they're easy to make

Quote from: joke. on November 18, 2012, 10:36:58 PM
just make a size mod, they're easy to make
That's what I did. And he can't even hit the enemy properly.
Though.. perhaps I made him too big when I did that. Hmm...

I'll retry it.

over who would they fit anyway?
i could easilly import them if i had the models (hasnt checked the models resource for any of those)
i just imported demidevimon in like 20 minutes xD
so yeah baby digimons are easy as hell, since they're so simple

Welp, guess that means I'm done with the 4 out of 6 hacks that are currently on my roulette.
La~

Though the stage still randomly does a shake effect. Lol

Quote from: Gumdramon on November 18, 2012, 10:39:14 PM
That's what I did. And he can't even hit the enemy properly.
Though.. perhaps I made him too big when I did that. Hmm...

I'll retry it.

yous houldnt make them their real size, cuz digimon are huge, just make him a tad bigger than bowser

Quote from: joke. on November 19, 2012, 08:50:56 AM
yous houldnt make them their real size, cuz digimon are huge, just make him a tad bigger than bowser
Yea sounds like a decent size.
I'll just go with that then.

Post Merge: November 20, 2012, 06:14:01 AM

Welp, since I released all that madness. Guess I'll get started on Omnimon.
But first I make his cannon. And wait for the better model of him to be ripped from the MMO.


Quote from: joke. on November 20, 2012, 11:17:34 AM
you gonna custom make him?
Well.. with my current abilities. I COULD.. but supposedly Omnimon's gonna be released into DMO this week.

Hoping Mr.Key will rip him, since it's a better model then what I found in one of my folders.

Just making the inside part of the cannon. Well, the barrel rather.