Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 ... 40
Author Topic: My Little Pony + Brawl: Mario Kart/3D Outline Render  (Read 224078 times)
deadname mcredactedface
Lol Kitten

Kind of want to start making mods for this again

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #75 on: November 17, 2011, 09:23:36 PM »

So lemme get this straight, if we are gonna use a foam hand as an attack, you will model a foam hand? If so, then that's good. But have you even modeled a custom model before?  Im srs here

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMjFsPXcezM" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMjFsPXcezM</a>

Seriously, if I could be bothered, I could do it in 10 seconds flat.

1.Dash (Of course. it's in the works.)
    2.Pinkie Pie (We got someone ready to make a moveset, but we just need some friggin' prop models. Mario Facepalm like the possible foam hand attack)
    3. Fluttershy
    4.Rarity
    5.Twilight Sparkle
    6.Applejack
    Sure put my favourite two ponies last not impressed jks you're cool

Xiggah
    Supreme Kitten

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #76 on: November 17, 2011, 09:33:26 PM »

Oops, I missed that post. Yes I have modeled before, and no it won't be hard because Brawl's models aren't graphically demanding, and every pony-related texture is a flat color. And speaking of ponies on a list.... I think all of them at the same time would be best Tongue

BriefCasey795
    Supreme Kitten

What does one poot here?

• Awards Heart Container RAGE!! Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #77 on: November 18, 2011, 03:13:17 PM »

All ponies at once eh?
    <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMjFsPXcezM" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMjFsPXcezM</a>
    Then that means we will need all the help we can get from animators. Then. But Turbobear is ready to make a PSA so i undertstand. But are we really going to use The foam hand attack? Also, is pinkie gonna have other props? Well, i'll just sit back and watch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMjFsPXcezM
    Seriously, if I could be bothered, I could do it in 10 seconds flat.
    Sure put my favourite two ponies last not impressed jks you're cool
    Im srs here Don't talk to me like that, Rarity. XD

I'm back after a long while.

turbobear
    Mega Kitten

GONNA GO GET THE THING!!!

• Awards Hot Topic Favorite'd

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #78 on: November 18, 2011, 05:00:42 PM »

well im just starting on pinkie's animations and the moveset im planning is going to be kinda random (like her) so the finger might fit.  a master hand model could be used if it gets resized so it doesnt eat up too much file size

Xiggah
    Supreme Kitten

« Reply #79 on: November 18, 2011, 07:43:53 PM »

All righty, what to post, what to post.... well, right now I'm writing down a chart depicting the correct steps in making a character in Brawl.

And making brawl models with some pony face rigs on our favorite six ponies...

NeoAnderMcd
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #80 on: November 18, 2011, 09:02:44 PM »

Hey all you ponies fans out there i am a friend of xiggah and have been given the task of making move sets for the characters. This is what i have so far and please share any thought or ideas you might have and i will consider useing your ideas.  PS: This is simple b move list not fancy compenations or regular attacks we will eventually get to that. The empty spaces represent i dont have an idea yet for it.

Twilight:
    B: Magic ball of energy
    Side B: Wacks her enemy with a book
    Up B: Teleport
    Down B: a relective barrier or absorbing barrier

Fluttershy:
    B:Puts enemies to sleep
    Side B: The Stare (Paralayzes enemies;does nothing if she is not active in the fight)
    Up B: Flys for a bit
    Down B:

Rainbow Dash:
    B:
    Side B: Fox side b (best way to descirbe it)
    Up B: Floats on a cloud or flys
    Down B:Counter

AppleJack:
    B: her signature applebuck kick
    Side B: Throws an apple
    Up B: Uses her lasso
    Down B:Counter

Pinkie Pie:
    B: Chosses from a number of random attacks
    Side B: Throws a cupcake
    Up B: Ballons wisk her up to the air and eventually pops
    Down B: Set a up a prank for unexpected ponies

Raity:
    B:
    Side B:
    Up B:
    Down B:

BigMac:
    B: Chargeable, small radius attack (Like Ikes B attack)
    Side B: A charge attack (Like going towards you)
    Up B:
    Down B: Counter

Cutie Mark Crusaders: This is up for debate. I like the idea of having the three toghther but if people dont want that to happen just say so and changes will be made.
    Scootaloo:
    B:
    Side B: Rides on her scooter (Pretty much a warrios side b)
    Up B: Flys
    Down B: Switches with AppleBloom
    AppleBloom:
    B:
    Side B: Throws an apple
    Up B: Uses her cape to fly up and slowly descend
    Down B: Switches with SweetieBelle
    SweetieBelle:
    B:
    Side B: Tosses burnt food
    Up B:
    Down B:Swicthes with Scootaloo

The remaining characters are the ones i havnt had time to think for yet:
    Celestia,Luna,NightMareMoon,Discord,Derpy,Zecrora,Trixie,Gilda,Spitfire or any other charcter you would like to see.

BriefCasey795
    Supreme Kitten

What does one poot here?

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #81 on: November 19, 2011, 04:19:53 PM »

well im just starting on pinkie's animations and the moveset im planning is going to be kinda random (like her) so the finger might fit.  a master hand model could be used if it gets resized so it doesnt eat up too much file size
    Oh yeah! we could resize mh! why didn't i think of that?
    Hey all you ponies fans out there i am a friend of xiggah and have been given the task of making move sets for the characters. This is what i have so far and please share any thought or ideas you might have and i will consider useing your ideas.  PS: This is simple b move list not fancy compenations or regular attacks we will eventually get to that. The empty spaces represent i dont have an idea yet for it. Twilight: B: Magic ball of energy Side B: Wacks her enemy with a book Up B: Teleport Down B: a relective barrier or absorbing barrier Fluttershy: B:Puts enemies to sleep Side B: The Stare (Paralayzes enemies;does nothing if she is not active in the fight) Up B: Flys for a bit Down B: Rainbow Dash: B: Side B: Fox side b (best way to descirbe it) Up B: Floats on a cloud or flys Down B:Counter AppleJack: B: her signature applebuck kick Side B: Throws an apple Up B: Uses her lasso Down B:Counter Pinkie Pie: B: Chosses from a number of random attacks Side B: Throws a cupcake Up B: Ballons wisk her up to the air and eventually pops Down B: Set a up a prank for unexpected ponies Raity: B: Side B: Up B: Down B: BigMac: B: Chargeable, small radius attack (Like Ikes B attack) Side B: A charge attack (Like going towards you) Up B: Down B: Counter Cutie Mark Crusaders: This is up for debate. I like the idea of having the three toghther but if people dont want that to happen just say so and changes will be made. Scootaloo: B: Side B: Rides on her scooter (Pretty much a warrios side b) Up B: Flys Down B: Switches with AppleBloom AppleBloom: B: Side B: Throws an apple Up B: Uses her cape to fly up and slowly descend Down B: Switches with SweetieBelle SweetieBelle: B: Side B: Tosses burnt food Up B: Down B:Swicthes with Scootaloo The remaining characters are the ones i havnt had time to think for yet: Celestia,Luna,NightMareMoon,Discord,Derpy,Zecrora,Trixie,Gilda,Spitfire or any other charcter you would like to see.
    Pinkie's neutral B should be throwing a cupcake. Side B, Probably The foam hand. Cheesy

deadname mcredactedface
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #82 on: November 20, 2011, 04:47:07 PM »

Foam Hand seems more like a smash attack to me.

Xiggah
    Supreme Kitten

« Reply #83 on: November 20, 2011, 05:31:28 PM »

If someone makes a flat texture of that foam finger, then I will model it! Master Hand has too many vertices to be shrunk into a flat foam finger.

Oh, and expect a new blog post today. Anypony keeping up should like it.

Queen Chrysalis
    Hyper Kitten

I am Queen of ALL changelings!

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #84 on: November 20, 2011, 06:19:46 PM »

At last MLP can finally come to brawl long live the mane 6 cast now all we need is Trixie!

Xiggah
    Supreme Kitten

« Reply #85 on: November 20, 2011, 06:24:42 PM »

At last MLP can finally come to brawl long live the mane 6 cast now all we need is Trixie!

Don't worry, we'll got as many ponies in as possible, if I have anything to say about it. That includes Trixie!

NeoAnderMcd
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #86 on: November 20, 2011, 07:54:39 PM »

Oh yeah! we could resize mh! why didn't i think of that?Pinkie's neutral B should be throwing a cupcake. Side B, Probably The foam hand. Cheesy
    The foam hand could be one of the random neutral b though too but its a good point though.

BriefCasey795
    Supreme Kitten

What does one poot here?

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #87 on: November 21, 2011, 04:48:04 PM »

If someone makes a flat texture of that foam finger, then I will model it! Master Hand has too many vertices to be shrunk into a flat foam finger.

Oh, and expect a new blog post today. Anypony keeping up should like it.
    Oh. Im srs here  I was thinking about re-sizing, re-vertexing and re-texturing. But ah well. Using's MH's Model probably wouldn't work. Mario Facepalm but about the modeling the foam hand: Oh good! But what is a flat texture anyway?
    Foam Hand seems more like a smash attack to me.
    You know what, i agree with you there. I really think the foam hand should be her side smash attack. Baloons Carrying her up as her up special actually sounds pretty Clever. The best, part: It's easy. We could simply re-vertex and re-texture the pitfall, or have Xiggah model them.

deadname mcredactedface
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #88 on: November 21, 2011, 09:01:30 PM »

But what is a flat texture anyway?
    Just a texture/2D hand he can use to build the model from.

You know what, i agree with you there. I really think the foam hand should be her side smash attack. Baloons Carrying her up as her up special actually sounds pretty Clever. The best, part: It's easy. We could simply re-vertex and re-texture the pitfall, or have Xiggah model them.
    Hm, Pitfall. Usually I see people vertex the capsule and smoke ball trophies for those kind of things. I think the Capsule trophy would make a better balloon if we're not going to import one, but at least an imported one can have bones and multiple balloons in one model.

Xiggah
    Supreme Kitten

« Reply #89 on: November 21, 2011, 09:33:41 PM »

Really, there's no more need to re-vertex things anymore. We can import models now.

Pages:  1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 ... 40
    Print
    Jump to: