My Little Pony + Brawl: Mario Kart/3D Outline Render

Started by Xiggah, October 29, 2011, 01:16:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

>_>
<_<
>_<
<_>

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Ahahahaha that is totally awesome. Right, fixed up links to my thread, have some sets written for TS and RD already if anyone hasn't peeped them yet and will probably come up with one for Spike whenever he stops being incredibly barren in terms of content for even a gimmicky joke character.
Feel free to ask for a quick video upload of your hack.
GALOT's moveset ideas, need ideas?
Latest Writeups: Evil Ryu, Amaterasu

Quote from: AwesomeCasey795 on March 24, 2012, 08:46:58 PM
you mean any of 'em right?
yah, originally i just wanted pinkie but ill help with anything... kinda just need motivation to work on something

and yes lack of spike content is why my moveset is blank, dont want just basic fire/claw attacks

In retrospect he'd probably have worked out better as an asset in whatever Twilight's moveset ends up being like, but seeing as how he's fully rigged he might as well be used. Any ideas for attacks I have will probably end up extremely gimmicky, unfortunately, given the fact he's pretty much the weakest and most non-athletic character on the show. Oh well, when all else fails watch the show all over again and take notes.

It's gonna be like a lecture about friendship or something. If you'd like to compile some ideas or something can always shoot me a PM or add me on MSN.
Feel free to ask for a quick video upload of your hack.
GALOT's moveset ideas, need ideas?
Latest Writeups: Evil Ryu, Amaterasu

March 25, 2012, 02:41:11 AM #544 Last Edit: March 27, 2012, 12:39:55 AM by AwesomeCasey795
You do know that Xiggah already has the moveset planned, but maybe yours could help somehow if he decides to use some.
I'm back after a long while.

Quote from: AwesomeCasey795 on March 25, 2012, 02:41:11 AM
You do know that Xiggah already has the movesets planned, but maybe yours could help somehow if he decides to use some.
Quote from: Xiggah on January 29, 2012, 09:30:05 PM
All right then, let's see here.... kicking, bucking, punching, tail sweeps, headbutts, and the occasional body attack. That sounds vague enough!
I'd love to hear when this changed.
Feel free to ask for a quick video upload of your hack.
GALOT's moveset ideas, need ideas?
Latest Writeups: Evil Ryu, Amaterasu

Red/AwesomeCasey, please stop jumping to conclusions. I have most of RD's moveset planned out, but not every pony's moveset.

Oh, and hello. I should read what few pages I've missed.

Oh. He returns. Hello!

Yeah, not much has happened. Feel free to read the pages anyway though!


No, I suppose not. Mostly my own behind-the-scenes works stuff, except with animators!

What did I miss over here? Any new grand news in the Brawl hacking scene?

Well, the new BrawlBox is almost done, but I suppose you already knew that!

The Geno PSA that's been in the works since forever is out too. Hmm.

Oh yeah! Did you still need help with animating? I'm a fully functional Max animator now.


Why, I'd love to see your work with animating. Care to take this over to some IM of some sorts?

March 27, 2012, 12:38:23 AM #551 Last Edit: March 27, 2012, 12:39:37 AM by AwesomeCasey795
Quote from: Xiggah on March 26, 2012, 09:25:15 PM
Red/AwesomeCasey, please stop jumping to conclusions. I have most of RD's moveset planned out, but not every pony's moveset.
Quote from: AwesomeCasey795 on March 23, 2012, 01:09:53 AM
I'm not jumping to a [censored] conclusion. the post confused me. the blog said: Don't ask for a download link. you won't get it until he says so. also the blog picture shows her WITH textures.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
That wasn't a nice comeback message. in case my past few posts weren't clear enough, (EX. This:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
) I was just saying. I know the movesets, character positions, are some other stuff are not final, but look at the bolded part. i think it shows i wasn't much jumping to a conclusion. hell, i wasn't even trying. and i was saying RD mainly. not everypony else. but lets get back down to business before things get out of hand.
`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
So anything big with the project? I doubt it though. And something regarding the brawl ingame voices in the form of a question just hit me. Are we going to use voice actors of splice up clips from the show. correct if i'm wrong though.
EDIT: Never mind. looking back at the pages show we are probably gonna use voice actors.
I'm back after a long while.

You ask too often, really. Stop asking for new things, okay? I'll say something new on my own, whether or not you ask for something new.

No IM Spex? And turbo, did you ever examine my Snake download? It's got a nice PSA edit on it.

Quote from: Xiggah on March 27, 2012, 12:50:36 AM
You ask too often, really. Stop asking for new things, okay? I'll say something new on my own, whether or not you ask for something new.

No IM Spex? And turbo, did you ever examine my Snake download? It's got a nice PSA edit on it.

I did. You were gone when I did. Then I logged off, because I have tests and stuff to study for.

Care to try again?