Soneek's Imports *Tales of Brawl: Dawn of the New World Previews*

Started by Soneek, October 30, 2011, 02:23:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Blue-Eyes White Dragon should be only on Charizard. And Slifer should only be on Rayquaza.

Also, I was hoping someone was going to make a Boss Hack. Slifer will be a must on my SD Card.

And Why not Kaiser Sea Horse on Squirtle? You may have to size-mod it (maybe to marth's/link's build) to make it look normal.

And for Ivysaur... Maybe Z-Metal Tank? or Mystic Horseman maybe? idk, these are just suggestions.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

New Slifer preview.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZz6NL8Qtw8

Quote from: darkchris126 on November 01, 2011, 11:05:46 PM
hey i dont know if you take requests but, would you consider making some of the elemental heroes , how about flame wing man or avian :) GX was so awesome! :D

Possibly. I wanna do Flame Wingman for sure if I can get a model.

Quote from: Royal_Blade on November 01, 2011, 11:06:33 PM
Blue-Eyes White Dragon should be only on Charizard. And Slifer should only be on Rayquaza.

Also, I was hoping someone was going to make a Boss Hack. Slifer will be a must on my SD Card.

And Why not Kaiser Sea Horse on Squirtle? You may have to size-mod it (maybe to marth's/link's build) to make it look normal.

And for Ivysaur... Maybe Z-Metal Tank? or Mystic Horseman maybe? idk, these are just suggestions.

Hmm those sound like good ideas for the PKMN.

swifer looks epic you should totally make a version on charizard aswhell i always wanted to use swiffer xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I'll make it on Charizard at some point. It didn't take too long to do most of Rayquaza, since both models had similar T-poses. I still have to finish weights, and fix the legs and last part of the tail. Unfortunately, I have almost no free time to do any more work with this for the rest of the week.  :-\

Quote from: Soneek on November 02, 2011, 02:52:05 AM
New Slifer preview.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZz6NL8Qtw8

I freaking Lol'd when I saw "The Executive Producer" XD

And it's looking Great so far~! Although he does need some work on, but still.

Gotta love Yugioh Abridged.

I'm actually trying to get a better model where I can open his jaw without the model distorting. I'm still surprised it worked so far lol.

hey about for the flame wingman model,maybe you can get it from that new yugioh game that came out for wii called yugioh duel transfer?

I'm loving Buster Blader and Slifer the Executive Producer, especially how you have them fighting in SSE, holy [censored] on a [censored] sandwich that is epic! Now if only the stage was Yu-Gi-Oh! related.

If Duel Transer has models then I can check.

I don't wanna put too much on myself atm, but I like the idea of giving the stage a Yugioh theme. I wanna diva stage with the 3 Egyptian Gods at some point too.

In other news, the guy that made the Kaiba model asked me not to redistribute it, so yeah...Blue Eyes is coming though.


Quote from: junior139 on November 03, 2011, 12:39:36 AM
so hows slifer comin along he looks really good


No progress since yesterday lol. I have 4 exams coming up so I've been studying...I'm definitely gonna see if I can do more touch ups when I get home, and hopefully be finished tomorrow evening or earlier.

So, if you're doing ports over the three Pokemon, I've got a suggestion to make.

Catapult Turtle over Ivysaur.  Easily fits the best out of any suggestion I've seen so far.

It all depends on which models I'm able to get, so I can't guarantee much right now.

Also, would someone like to collab as a texturer on some imports? I wanna remove the cel shading on Blue Eyes, Yusei and some other 5D's models, and make the textures more brawl-like. Buuut I have no experience with that. Hit me up if you're interested.

May i ask you for some permissions?

may i use the Buster Blader model and your Slifer Model (i need him for this)you imported to make an epic stage?

it basically involves dead dragons, all over a field in the night sky while it's lightly raining with Buster Blader standing on top of the corpses of 3 blue eyes white dragons. with his sword embedded in the skull of one of them as he's looking into the sky =3
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

Quote from: Ultraxwing on November 03, 2011, 11:43:56 PM
May i ask you for some permissions?

may i use the Buster Blader model and your Slifer Model (i need him for this)you imported to make an epic stage?

it basically involves dead dragons, all over a field in the night sky while it's lightly raining with Buster Blader standing on top of the corpses of 3 blue eyes white dragons. with his sword embedded in the skull of one of them as he's looking into the sky =3

And now I'm going to have nightmares.... my main oc, she's part dragon.