Soneek's Imports *Tales of Brawl: Dawn of the New World Previews*

Started by Soneek, October 30, 2011, 02:23:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: TommoPuppy on November 10, 2011, 03:33:00 PM
Basically just look at how whatever character you're importing over does final smash eyes and replicate that. If it's polygon-based you're in easy mode as you can just duplicate the eyes and rig them to the final smash eye bones. Not sure if any characters use texture-based final smash eyes but i'm sure RTB or Pikazz would know what to do there.

Yeah most models I use don't have polygons for the eyes specifically, just the head lol. I'll ask them about using the textures later.

Quote from: Carnage on November 10, 2011, 03:15:21 PM
well but do you think the idea is doable? i mean you would need 4 faces like defense face (when shielding,doing down B counter) then speed form(running dash attack and UpB),Attack form (smashes and NB and side B) and finally normal for tilts jumps and everything else if this was possible in a single pce include 4 forms would be epic xD they would need a low filesize but i know lucario has a huge pcs and pac file limit

Edit( found out in Gmod RTB has ripped Normal deoxys model from pokepark already)

Lol I was thinking about having 4 different costumes, not all forms in one slot.

On another note, after I do these fixes, I might add random accessories to my imports, just to spice things up.

Quote from: Soneek on November 10, 2011, 04:49:51 PM
Yeah most models I use don't have polygons for the eyes specifically, just the head lol. I'll ask them about using the textures later.

Lol I was thinking about having 4 different costumes, not all forms in one slot.

On another note, after I do these fixes, I might add random accessories to my imports, just to spice things up.
well that could work but i just had that idea since deoxys can change forms like in the movie xD but i guess its really hard to do that i will be happy with separated forms.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

If we can actually get all 4 forms, I'd like to give a shot at a PSA and see if anyone else would want to. I'm thinking about doing a taunt and changing the form. Like up taunt for Attack Form, Side for Defense, and Down for Speed. And to just redo the same taunt to go back to the Balanced Form.

Quote from: Soneek on November 10, 2011, 09:48:02 PM
If we can actually get all 4 forms, I'd like to give a shot at a PSA and see if anyone else would want to. I'm thinking about doing a taunt and changing the form. Like up taunt for Attack Form, Side for Defense, and Down for Speed. And to just redo the same taunt to go back to the Balanced Form.
but first theres the hard part of finding models :S the only game who has deoxys in all 4 forms is PBR i presume so only someone who can ripp PBR can get defense and speed forms
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Yeah true. I might have a way to get them though. I'll keep you updated if I happen to get them.

Edit: Anything I post here will be done from my phone for now. I'm pretty busy for the next few days...

I'll see if I can rig Zoroark when I get home tonight, but I'll take requests until 6 PM EST tomorrow. Also, don't try to discuss how I got these, don't post here asking directly for models, maybe the brres files, and try not to spam too much.

Caterpie And/or Magikarp over Captain Falcon! :D
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I think I'll go with Caterpie on this one lol. Preferably though I want requests for BW PKMN that are in Pokepark 2 from anyone else.

* Have you heard "request"...lunges against hacker...ATTACK!*

Blaziken over Falcon! :af2:
Si hay aquí alguien de parla hispana(da igual si Español o Latino),por favor ¡MANIFIESTATE!

Quote from: Flinter on November 12, 2011, 12:01:16 PM
* Have you heard "request"...lunges against hacker...ATTACK!*

Blaziken over Falcon! :af2:

I'm actually almost done with that, and also Infernape over Diddy. I just have to re-export do that his head flame shows up.

Mew over ness brawl Mew for my psa xD or if you ever found the model pokemon stadium/pokemon snap mew xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on November 12, 2011, 12:20:32 PM
Mew over ness brawl Mew for my psa xD or if you ever found the model pokemon stadium/pokemon snap mew xD

Lol I knew you were gonna ask bro. I have the Brawl and the Pokepark 1 models. Which one do you prefer?

Metang on R.O.B. please!
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Dewott on Luigi

Quote from: Soneek on November 12, 2011, 11:56:52 AM
I think I'll go with Caterpie on this one lol. Preferably though I want requests for BW PKMN that are in Pokepark 2 from anyone else.
:D okay! Caterpie is requested over C Falcon because they are both chuck norris like :P
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.