Soneek's Imports *Tales of Brawl: Dawn of the New World Previews*

Started by Soneek, October 30, 2011, 02:23:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Soneek on November 12, 2011, 11:56:52 AM
Preferably though I want requests for BW PKMN that are in Pokepark 2 from anyone else.
Oh, you want BW requests?

Then Bisharp on Mario instead.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

We'll still need a list of who shows up in Pokepark 2, and I won't get a chance to check the actual game until I get home. If you can get me a model of Metang, I got you, and yeah I'm hoping Bisharp is actually in the game.

Bisharp is my favorite B&W Pokemon! So I hope he is too!

And I don't know how I could get you the model for Metang...

Could I request Darkrai over R.O.B. instead?
You could use this model: http://www.models-resource.com/wii_gamecube/pokeparkwii/sheet/1107

Would that be fine?
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Darkrai over Rob? That's gonna be really weird. And I think Aafyre's Darkrai over Ganondorf is great already.

I'm going to jump on the bandwagon and ask for Snivy over Yoshi or Squirtle, depending on which one is easier to do. Offering 2 SFX packs in return.

Also, the list
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=13660193&postcount=4876
As you may have noticed, I don't answer PMs with problems anymore.


Quote from: Jaklub on November 12, 2011, 01:55:29 PM
Also, the list
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=13660193&postcount=4876
Yay! Bisharp is on that list!

@Soneek: Actually if you think about it. Darkrai would actually work with rob quite well. Just because ROB doesn't have dark elemental damage doesn't mean Darkrai wouldn't look good.
But it doesn't matter since you can get Bisharp. (I was only requesting it if you couldn't get Bisharp)
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Ooh, taking pokemon requests?  ;D

Well, while I already said something about Meowth over wolf  r) ... I'm going to be a greedy Gary and
request Scrafty over Ganon and Kecleon over Yoshi  :P (am I greedy or what!?)

I... am an ungrateful louse... but I can't help being who I am   :af:

No, but seriously, sorry if I'm being stupid  ;)
^3^

oooh~ dat meowth is delicious :]
can't wait until that!

I would do a special request, I would like Scraggy, Scrafty and Leafeon's MDL0 and MAX scene :]
wanna have scraggy and scrafty! I love those 2 pokemon x3
Stupid Tinypic :C

Pokemon requests huh? Can you Black/White Pokemon, or are their models not even made yet?
Quote from: Art Beins"The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.

Check Jaklub's post further up for the list of Black and White models.

I'll see if I can get you the stuff tonight pikazz. I still won't be home for another 8 hours.

Victini, Emolga and Excadrill over Pikachu! . . .Or someone else who fits.
Zekrom over Charizard. . . and maybe Reshiram as well?
Oh, and I guess once I'm at it, Snivy and Oshawott over Squirtle.

Just hoping this isn't too much. . . =P

I really admire your Pokemon ports. Some things need fixing, but those ports are really great.

And I think two good ideas aer Scyther and Scizor over Falco.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

I would've suggested Scizor myself but Beyond plans on doing it, I see that there's no point in two people doing the same thing. Since it's an import and not a vertex, it's different.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: Soneek on November 12, 2011, 12:25:04 PMLol I knew you were gonna ask bro. I have the Brawl and the Pokepark 1 models. Which one do you prefer?
like brawl mew better and he already has his own shadders and everything right so i will take that :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.