Soneek's Imports *Tales of Brawl: Dawn of the New World Previews*

Started by Soneek, October 30, 2011, 02:23:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


DSX8 is doing Oshawatt, and I think Excadrill fits better over Meta Knight.

Yeah I'm fixing them and doing recolors lol. Sudowoodo face was just...ugh lol.

And yeah Beyond is doing Scizor at some point, and Starwaffle's Scyther vertex over Falco is perfect already.

Eevee? Alright.

Quote from: Soneek on November 12, 2011, 06:52:25 PMDSX8 is doing Oshawatt, and I think Excadrill fits better over Meta Knight. Yeah I'm fixing them and doing recolors lol. Sudowoodo face was just...ugh lol. And yeah Beyond is doing Scizor at some point, and Starwaffle's Scyther vertex over Falco is perfect already.
so what you think of my brawl Mew idea would the shader be perfect since its a brawl model already?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Alright.
...
How about Infernape over Diddy Kong?
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Lol. Infernape is 95% done over Diddy. I have to re-export from Max later though because one of the textures didn't show up in the materials in Brawlbox. I'll most likely do simultaneous releases between today and tomorrow, just so I can test a bunch of stuff at once, instead of one at a time.

Oh. OK. xD
...
Maybe Deoxys over someone?
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Yeah Carnage and I were talking about putting the rest of his forms over Lucario. I gotta get the models from PBR or something for the Defense and Speed forms...

Quote from: Soneek on November 12, 2011, 07:28:00 PMYeah Carnage and I were talking about putting the rest of his forms over Lucario. I gotta get the models from PBR or something for the Defense and Speed forms...
I would suggest someone other than Lucario beause if someone wants to make a PSA for Deoxys, then they would have to compete with Kid Buu and Mewtwo.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: Soneek on November 12, 2011, 06:52:25 PM
DSX8 is doing Oshawatt, and I think Excadrill fits better over Meta Knight.

Ah.
And what about the others?

Quote from: Soneek on November 12, 2011, 07:28:00 PM
Yeah Carnage and I were talking about putting the rest of his forms over Lucario. I gotta get the models from PBR or something for the Defense and Speed forms...
that gave me an idea for a Deoxys with all form over one slot over Someone :D

but however, I need every deoxys model and rigging that part lol
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on November 12, 2011, 07:47:55 PMI would suggest someone other than Lucario beause if someone wants to make a PSA for Deoxys, then they would have to compete with Kid Buu and Mewtwo.
true true what about Fox since you can put other forms over fox weapons xD and transform when you want :P
or King dedede over hammer or his minions xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on November 12, 2011, 08:05:41 PM
true true what about Fox since you can put other forms over fox weapons xD and transform when you want :P
or King dedede over hammer or his minions xD
have the perfect idea to make him transform without PSA it or have it as weapons or stuff like that :3
Stupid Tinypic :C


Quote from: pikazz on November 12, 2011, 08:08:43 PMhave the perfect idea to make him transform without PSA it or have it as weapons or stuff like that :3
that was my idea from the start xD see here
Quote from: Carnage on November 10, 2011, 03:15:21 PMwell but do you think the idea is doable? i mean you would need 4 faces like defense face (when shielding,doing down B counter) then speed form(running dash attack and UpB),Attack form (smashes and NB and side B) and finally normal for tilts jumps and everything else if this was possible in a single pce include 4 forms would be epic xD they would need a low filesize but i know lucario has a huge pcs and pac file limit Edit( found out in Gmod RTB has ripped Normal deoxys model from pokepark already)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.