Soneek's Imports *Tales of Brawl: Dawn of the New World Previews*

Started by Soneek, October 30, 2011, 02:23:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Soneek on November 20, 2011, 07:57:25 PM
Thanks! I'm hoping to release Bisharp at some point today too. He's almost done, and Hydreigon v2 should be released pretty soon.
That makes me very happy to hear!
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

I'm finishing up all of the portraits now. XZedkiel makes some sexy recolors...no homo

Quote from: Soneek on November 20, 2011, 10:40:25 PM
I'm finishing up all of the portraits now. XZedkiel makes some sexy recolors...no homo
i suport all your hack coming with csp,BP and maybe even an stock icon thats all there is needed for a complete one slot import :P i will be waiting for hidreygon or whatever is the name since i dont know 5 gen names :S
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Stock icons could use the party sprites from Pokemon games lol. I won't be making those anytime soon though. I'll give those Kirby Hats a shot during the week, but my stupid college doesn't give us off until Thanksgiving day...eh I need more free time lol.

Hydreigon is finished with xZedkiel's recolors. I just need the ingame pics of those and Bisharp and they're both going up. I'll start Mew tonight too with a few other things.

Quote from: Soneek on November 20, 2011, 10:51:35 PM
Stock icons could use the party sprites from Pokemon games lol. I won't be making those anytime soon though. I'll give those Kirby Hats a shot during the week, but my stupid college doesn't give us off until Thanksgiving day...eh I need more free time lol.

Hydreigon is finished with xZedkiel's recolors. I just need the ingame pics of those and Bisharp and they're both going up. I'll start Mew tonight too with a few other things.
Mew realy  :happy: cant wait :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Snivy is the most amazing thing ever man. Which Pokemon is next?

Btw, I don't want [censored]ing fanboys raging at me for not reading through the pages. Thanks.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on November 20, 2011, 11:35:23 PM
Snivy is the most amazing thing ever man. Which Pokemon is next?

Btw, I don't want [censored]ing fanboys raging at me for not reading through the pages. Thanks.
o think next is bisharp and after hidrasomething i love him but i cant remenber how to type the name lol
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Soneek on November 20, 2011, 10:40:25 PM
I'm finishing up all of the portraits now. XZedkiel makes some sexy recolors...no homo
Thanks bro. x.x I try my best, thanks so much!

Bisharp + Hydreigon v2 released.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on November 20, 2011, 11:35:23 PM
Snivy is the most amazing thing ever man. Which Pokemon is next?

No idea lol. It's between Blaziken, Infernape, Haxorus and Excadrill at this point.

Quote from: Soneek

No idea lol. It's between Blaziken, Infernape, Haxorus and Excadrill at this point.


Quote from: What I've heard

No idea lol. It's blablabla Blaziken,asdfgasdfblabla at this point.

:af:

But seriously:

congratulations, none of your imports has displeased me (I downloaded them all (minus Maka ...)

I love you man

*qualifying level of homo*
Si hay aquí alguien de parla hispana(da igual si Español o Latino),por favor ¡MANIFIESTATE!


Bisharp is awsome! Thanks for that!
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

I still wish Haxorus wasn't on Bowser. x.x She'd (My Shiny Haxorus is a female :3) be Sexy on Wolf lol. And yeah, Blaziken should be next, or Hax.

Soneek, please send me the  megaupload link of hydregion through pm
so I may start this PSA
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=41055.0
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Looking for animations you cannot make yourself? Come request here.


Currently Working on
- Neku Animations
- Sanji Animations
- Crystal Animations

Quote from: Volt_Storm_7 on November 21, 2011, 02:52:16 AM
Soneek, please send me the  megaupload link of hydregion through pm
so I may start this PSA
Why not just DL him?