Soneek's Imports *Tales of Brawl: Dawn of the New World Previews*

Started by Soneek, October 30, 2011, 02:23:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

sviny is the top download hack today xD guess people really like that wierd grass snake :P also just a question  for excandrill he should have his arms rigged to MK arms and nothing to the sword since mk has gfx slases it would look like slash attack :P making sword bones testureless i dont know if you did this for him or not since he had preety hard view with a single 4 players match
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on November 21, 2011, 05:36:57 PM
sviny is the top download hack today xD guess people really like that wierd grass snake :P also just a question  for excandrill he should have his arms rigged to MK arms and nothing to the sword since mk has gfx slases it would look like slash attack :P making sword bones testureless i dont know if you did this for him or not since he had preety hard view with a single 4 players match

That's a great idea! I'll try it out when I get a chance. I'm gonna try to get him into drill form for the Side Special attack too.

Quote from: Soneek on November 21, 2011, 06:05:59 PM
That's a great idea! I'll try it out when I get a chance. I'm gonna try to get him into drill form for the Side Special attack too.
that would totally be epic xD also since MK has two models shielding and dodjing the cape one maybe you can redirect that to side B instead of dodje or shielding
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Drill mode for MK's Drill Rush would be awesome!

And that poll... It's hard to choose...
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

November 21, 2011, 07:27:33 PM #499 Last Edit: November 22, 2011, 12:29:13 AM by Christian_CAO
Your poll... definitely not Sudowoodo  r) ( forgot to remind you to update...)

I'd have to say your best so far is Hydreigon. Buster Blader is second, but his slight weight issues take away from that a bit.

Hydreigon shows how much better you have gotten at importing. The rig is almost seemingly perfect. There are no actual flaws to point out.

I've used him countless times in training mode in slow motion zoomed in, just to see how he animates.

His neck doesn't distort during attacks and his tail (good call making it short) doesn't stretch in terrible ways.

The tiny necks of his arm hands are the only things that defect slightly and it's so unnoticeable that it isn't even worth talking about.  

It's just my opinion, but that's why I think Hydreigon's your best work yet ;)

EDIT: Yeah, Hydreigon still has my vote but after looking at him more... His entire backside implodes on itself on his squat animation. Probably because the tail is rigged to his back and allot of him back there isn't... I focused on his head and neck so much that I forgot to look at that back  :laugh:

^3^

this^
i just tested Hydreigon and he looks epic xD shame he looks smaller than he should be i really like him its one of your best imports
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


November 21, 2011, 08:53:30 PM #502 Last Edit: November 21, 2011, 08:56:24 PM by XXDrakWolfXX
Hydreigon,by far. But I cannot test now because my Wii doesn't want to detect my .gct now idk why...
I had already loaded that same .gct in that same SD before but WiiFlow doesn't want to apply my cheats...
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Thanks for the feedback guys!

Yeah it looks like I would need to edit the motion pac in order to put his drill form in there. I think it'll be sick anyway to see that, so I'll make that version along with a WiFi safe version.


November 22, 2011, 05:19:58 AM #505 Last Edit: November 22, 2011, 05:22:04 AM by Christian_CAO
* watches you while you sleep *

(´◉◞౪◟◉)

*whisper* Blaziken is amazing... ◕ ヮ ◕
^3^


sonek you are a machine xD blaziken looks preety good
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Christian_CAO on November 22, 2011, 05:19:58 AM
* watches you while you sleep *
I dreamt that I was being watched  :>.>:
Lmao

Quote from: xZedkiel on November 22, 2011, 06:22:53 AM
Want me to do Blaziken too? o.o

Yeah definitely!

Quote from: Carnage on November 22, 2011, 07:50:16 AM
sonek you are a machine xD blaziken looks preety good

Lol Blaziken was finished. I just did some quick tweaking after I got home.


That blaziken is AMAZING! With Blaziken my Brawl is complete (My favorite Pokémon is Blaziken xD).There should be a project to make a Pokemon Brawl replacing every non-pokemon character with a Pokemon...wouldn't it be amazing!?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]