Soneek's Imports *Tales of Brawl: Dawn of the New World Previews*

Started by Soneek, October 30, 2011, 02:23:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

We could still have one slot Hydreigon and Dragonite over Charizard. Besides, I'm placing Kecleon over Yoshi, and I like that Cranidos idea.

Ooh... Poll...

I'd use either. I have no preference.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: Sonfernape on November 26, 2011, 03:01:55 PM
We could still have one slot Hydreigon and Dragonite over Charizard. Besides, I'm placing Kecleon over Yoshi, and I like that Cranidos idea.
Well,I like one hack per character with its recolors,but I guess I'm too demanding here...

Anyways will you start Kecleon soon? I love Kecleon!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

diddy kong :P monkey for monkey :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Oh yeah I forgot,I voted for Diddy too,because he's a [censored]ty/rubbish character
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

I would say over Diddy xD

btw. Carnage you are Surpreme Kitten :O xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Your poll. I 'll definitely be using both. I do the same for most of the characters with multiple options. Much like Nuke's  Dark Samus, I use all the versions. Using the same model but having the option to use different play-styles makes it even more interesting for me. I sometimes find that once you've played the game long enough with the same gameplay and the same old faces, things tend to get stale. The model changes at least fool my eyes long enough to make me actually think that the character on the screen isn't Fox or Link but actually the character skin that I'm using. Kind of refreshes things for me...

Lost my train of thought... Anyway, I'll be using both. But to give fox some support in the poll so far, I voted for him. ;)

Can't wait to see him and your other projects in action  ;D
^3^

Quote from: Abbi. on November 26, 2011, 03:53:36 PM
I would say over Diddy xD

btw. Carnage you are Surpreme Kitten :O xD
just notice that now i usually dont look at that xD  i hope diddy wins altough fox has some preety good fire moves that fit him its a tough call :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: XXDrakWolfXX on November 26, 2011, 03:49:09 PM
Oh yeah I forgot,I voted for Diddy too,because he's a [censored]ty/rubbish character

There's no need to call any character [censored]ty or rubbish.

Especially since there are some people who like them a lot.

I personally prefer Fox, cause of his attacks and it'll be more complete than Diddy Kong, with all of the expressions and stuff. And I use Fox too.  :P.

That's the main reason I'm doing two versions. And Fox seems like he'd be better for the PSA. I still have to improve the rig slightly for Diddy so that his mouth moves properly, and I have to redo the flame on that one too. Hopefully both will be complete this weekend.

Let's hope for the best!
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

But Diddy walks like Infernape would.I think his SFX and animations fit Infernape better,but I will use the version that get a PSA.If both do I'll use over Diddy because I hate Diddy and his animations fit better for me ;D
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

You'll use Diddy because you hate it?...Ooook lol.

I'm thinking of taking a rigging break for a little while. Like maybe a week, after xZedkiel and I release Infernape. This stuff is just pissing me off right now.  :srs:

I'll just do shader fixes for all of my older stuff, and work on this PSA.

Quote from: Sonfernape on November 26, 2011, 06:35:32 PM
You'll use Diddy because you hate it?...Ooook lol.

I'm thinking of taking a rigging break for a little while. Like maybe a week, after xZedkiel and I release Infernape. This stuff is just pissing me off right now.  :srs:

I'll just do shader fixes for all of my older stuff, and work on this PSA.
do what you think its best i will just wait when you fell like rigging again maybe sometime in the future Mew will be done :P but go ahead i know your making infernape animations xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Sonfernape on November 26, 2011, 06:35:32 PM
You'll use Diddy because you hate it?...Ooook lol.
Yes.I hate it so I will replace it so I don't have to see his ugly face anymore in my Brawl
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]