Soneek's Imports *Tales of Brawl: Dawn of the New World Previews*

Started by Soneek, October 30, 2011, 02:23:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


Quote from: cuckoos on November 26, 2011, 08:04:02 PM
what
I HATE DIDDY AND I WANNA REPLACE HIM [censored]!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Sorry about the lack of info lately. We're probably gonna get the Infernape PSA done either this week or some point next week, so I'll fix some bugs on the rig in the meantime.

Good news for Soul Eater fans, I got good models of Stein, Sid, Blair, Death the Kid, Tsubaki, Liz, Patty, and Medusa. Got the facial expressions for Maka, Black Star, and Kid also, so I'll be revamping Maka too.

I finished Stein last night, so I'll test it when I get home today and then release it after it's good.

Sounds great :D
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Nice Infernape is nearly finished :P
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Quote from: Sonfernape on November 28, 2011, 02:11:33 PM
Sorry about the lack of info lately. We're probably gonna get the Infernape PSA done either this week or some point next week, so I'll fix some bugs on the rig in the meantime.

Good news for Soul Eater fans, I got good models of Stein, Sid, Blair, Death the Kid, Tsubaki, Liz, Patty, and Medusa. Got the facial expressions for Maka, Black Star, and Kid also, so I'll be revamping Maka too.

I finished Stein last night, so I'll test it when I get home today and then release it after it's good.
so raichu is on hold for now right? well good luck with any of your projects
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Yeah it's on hold for now. I just wanna get the main Soul Eater lineup imported, since I've wanted to do that for a while. I had problems mapping the textures though from the GMO files. I'll post something in the help thread for thay remaining stuff later.

The models I have now are all human bipeds, so they're MUCH easier to rig than Pokemon. Took me a little over an hour to perfect Stein's rig, and I'll try to get at least one Soul Eater character finished each day this week. Maka is lonely...lol.

I'm gonna fix my older imports too. Buster Blader needs it the most, especially considering it was my first rig.

Could I add a request to your list?

Emolga (Emonga in jap) over Metaknight (because he's the only small-sized character who can glide)
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: Royal_Blade on November 28, 2011, 08:29:37 PM
Could I add a request to your list?

Emolga (Emonga in jap) over Metaknight (because he's the only small-sized character who can glide)
in the list there is an emolga over pikachu why would you just put it in MK because a single glide? he would look awfull with MK animation no sword and he would have a cape? i mean he makes perfect sense over pikachu even if pikachu cant glide the rest of the psa and animations fit him perfectly
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Oh... I didn't see that there was Emolga over Pikachu on the list.

The rest of Metaknight's PSA won't fit Emolga, your right. People usually make requests for a reason. So I have a reason for requesting over Metaknight.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

"at least one Soul Eater character finished each day this week"
hi everyone
ouah Soneek it would be great and we could have the famous medusa in the game soon so :) really cool , about the snake for replace the lasso of samus by medusa snake you have watched the model i gave you you think it would do good this snake ?

Soneek, you should put a one slot Snivy on Snake...

This would be epic and hilarious XD get your but whooped by a military trained special ops Snivy!

I guess Emolga over Meta Knight would be easy. I'll put it on my to-do list.

Quote from: agent-s on November 28, 2011, 09:29:18 PM
"at least one Soul Eater character finished each day this week"
hi everyone
ouah Soneek it would be great and we could have the famous medusa in the game soon so :) really cool , about the snake for replace the lasso of samus by medusa snake you have watched the model i gave you you think it would do good this snake ?

I don't remember you giving me a model of Medusa with her snakes...I'll check the current one I have from Monotone Princess for them.

Quote from: xZedkiel on November 28, 2011, 09:29:34 PM
Soneek, you should put a one slot Snivy on Snake...

This would be epic and hilarious XD get your but whooped by a military trained special ops Snivy!

That would be epic lmfao

no
only a model of a snake you said me it could be a good idea to put this snake for change the lasso of samus suit zero for exemple put this snake on your medusa you don't remember you have say me too you had medusa

page 33 of this topic 

Quote from: Soneek on November 28, 2011, 02:11:33 PM
Sorry about the lack of info lately. We're probably gonna get the Infernape PSA done either this week or some point next week, so I'll fix some bugs on the rig in the meantime.

Good news for Soul Eater fans, I got good models of Stein, Sid, Blair, Death the Kid, Tsubaki, Liz, Patty, and Medusa. Got the facial expressions for Maka, Black Star, and Kid also, so I'll be revamping Maka too.

I finished Stein last night, so I'll test it when I get home today and then release it after it's good.
Sweet, can't wait ;D