Soneek's Imports *Tales of Brawl: Dawn of the New World Previews*

Started by Soneek, October 30, 2011, 02:23:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Stein is awesome  ;)

The knees are funny as everyone already pointed out, but he is awesome nonetheless (^ヮ゜)
^3^

I'll update Stein tonight, and probably upload Blue Eyes if I'm not too tired.

Man... are you ever out of the blue... eyes white dragon.

THAT I can't wait for!
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Yeah it was something quick I did the other day, and I was putting it off for a while lol. I wish I had a better model though. The 5d's models suck lol.

There is this custom one

You could use that model.

And I'm assuming it's on Charizard?
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Thanks! I'll ask whoever made it for permission later, but I'll most likely do that along with the cel shaded model.

Yup, over Charizard.

Quote from: Soneek on December 05, 2011, 09:38:13 PM
Thanks! I'll ask whoever made it for permission later, but I'll most likely do that along with the cel shaded model.

Yup, over Charizard.
you should include a blue eyes ultimate dragon model xD aswhell  it would be epic but i guess his model wont be anywhere
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I got ya with a Curse of Dragon, Red Eyes, Slifer, Koumori, and Luster Dragon #2 set, hand over for recolors XD I always make options, that's why there are six instead of five~


Quote from: Soneek on December 06, 2011, 01:02:40 AM
Must...have...RED EYES!!!

I'll send it when I get back.
Yush! I'll work on them tomorrow though lol, if I have time.

your Stein character is cool i hope you will continue to do character from soul eater like medusa :)
and about blue eye dragon on charizard really nice idea too

I'll most likely work on stuff more frequently after I finish finals, which end in 2 weeks...ugh I'll never take 19 credits again.

I might whip out some stuff out of the blue also. Not giving any hints!

Quote from: Soneek on December 08, 2011, 06:37:13 PM
I'll most likely work on stuff more frequently after I finish finals, which end in 2 weeks...ugh I'll never take 19 credits again.

I might whip out some stuff out of the blue also. Not giving any hints!

19?!

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velen on December 08, 2011, 06:42:35 PM
19?!

Yeah, mainly to get most of my prerequisites out of the way early.

BTW I still haven't been able to get a Dark Magician model. I would use 3D Ripper if my computer wasn't crap when it comes to emulation.  :srs: