Soneek's Imports *Tales of Brawl: Dawn of the New World Previews*

Started by Soneek, October 30, 2011, 02:23:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Finals finish tomorrow, so expect some stuff this weekend, or for Christmas. Sorry about being MIA for a bit.

Don't worry about it, you get busy. It happens.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Yeah I have a few things planned for the break. I miss importing lol.


Quote from: Soneek on December 22, 2011, 04:27:20 AM
Yeah I have a few things planned for the break. I miss importing lol.

Importing and I miss you too my dude.

What you got planned?

Spoiler time!

Quote from: sp147 on December 22, 2011, 04:50:06 AM
Welcome back Soneek :D how's things?

Good thanks! I've started more Soul Eater characters. I gotta remember to re-upload Stein, but I'm almost finished with Blair, revamp of Maka, Black Star, and Kid.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on December 22, 2011, 04:58:12 AM
Importing and I miss you too my dude.

What you got planned?

Spoiler time!

The Soul Eater stuff mentioned above, that Fernape of course. He's almost ready. Blue Eyes is almost done, I just gotta do the metal texture and final smash textures. I'm gonna try to finish those other Pokemon I started too, plus maybe some random WTF stuff.

glad to see you back in action (^ヮ゜)

doing well I hope? ◕ ω ◕
^3^

December 22, 2011, 09:48:37 AM #667 Last Edit: December 22, 2011, 09:51:12 AM by agent-s
welcome back
so there is no plan for your medusa from soul eater for instance

it is unfortunate

good continuation Soneek

Will Infernape's metal texture be as good as pikazz's? Those are awesome!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Soneek which are the pokemons that you will try to finish? just wondering
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Yeah just the stress of finals lol.

Actually yeah Medusa is still getting made, I just forgot to list her.

I'm using pikazz's method for metal textures, so yeah. I'm gonna try his shading fix as well so that I don't have to null the shaders.

I'm gonna try to finish those requests in my OP, but I gotta see which ones weds already done while I haven't been here.

Cool,perfect metal textures!Hey,have you thought of doing Shaymin Land Form over Ivysaur?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

ok cool glad to hear medusa stay on your plan :)

I'm most likely not trying anything new until I finish most of these older projects. I have 2 imports that I should be able to brush up when I get back. You guys can guess for a little bit and the winner gets a cookie.

Ooh, Duel Monsters? How exciting!
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread