Spex130's Roadside Model Shack: Wii Fit Trainer Preview

Started by Spex130, November 03, 2011, 05:21:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Soyeah, bit of not-quite-bad but not-really-good news.

The Adventure_Common.arc file doesn't want to load using the file patch code.

This means that around 90% of all of Primid's appearances will still be Primid instead of Silver Sonic.

If anyone can figure out how to get that to work, make sure to tell me!



Also:

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25217

Subspace Amalgam #2 is out.



Awesome job! *downloadssssss*
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*YOU DECIDE
*KTH
*I love you
*but I love Jurio more
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i love you too
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*Phoenix.
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*oh and KTH don't forget Knucklini's shoes
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*LOL
KTH scrive (14.48):
*love/
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*lol
KTH scrive (14.48):
*....
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*i'm going to sleep now
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i hate you now srs
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*good night both of
*what
*!
*:emo:
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*night man rotfl
KTH scrive (14.48):
*lol
Best quote ever!

 :happy:

love that Amalgam #2

he's so spiffy  ;D

^3^

Quote from: hotdogturtle on February 19, 2012, 06:55:03 AM
Any plans for a #3  yet? :)

It'll happen, but no solid things yet. If you have an idea, feel free to tell me!

Quote from: Puccio on February 19, 2012, 09:10:27 AM
Awesome job! *downloadssssss*

I appreciate it!

Quote from: Christian_CAO on February 20, 2012, 06:32:23 PM
:happy:

love that Amalgam #2

he's so spiffy  ;D



So Spiffy!

Thanks!


No, he's so "Spexy"
*shot*
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



Quote from: Spex130 on February 21, 2012, 12:30:34 AM
It'll happen, but no solid things yet. If you have an idea, feel free to tell me!

Please do something with the Armight's helmet and Puppit's claws!

http://super-smash-bros.wikia.com/wiki/Armight
http://super-smash-bros.wikia.com/wiki/Puppit



pretty awesome... but I think it would of been cooler if he was semi-transparent.

but i'll still download him :P

Quote from: Nanobuds on March 19, 2012, 10:53:04 PM
pretty awesome... but I think it would of been cooler if he was semi-transparent.

but i'll still download him :P

Well, it was either Semi-Transparent or Follows the screen, because I tried both at the same time for a while and it didn't work out. I personally think Follows the Screen is cooler but eh, that's just me. Thanks for downloading it though. It makes me happy!