Spex130's Roadside Model Shack: Wii Fit Trainer Preview

Started by Spex130, November 03, 2011, 05:21:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Epic Sax Seggy on January 20, 2012, 03:50:14 AM
Y I NO SEE THAT.

Gemerl is amazing :srs:

Haha! Yeah.

Anyways, that Sonic Scout? 625 KB.

WELL under the limit.


yo man, I sent you the gemerl texture.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood


January 24, 2012, 04:39:07 AM #153 Last Edit: January 24, 2012, 04:45:21 AM by Spex130
Yikes. 4 days 'till the beat drops and the tourney's over.

Well, whatevs. Here's another preview:

Two original Keyblades to add to the first, along with some snazzy new kicks.





From left to right, the Keyblades are: Ribbon Demon, Carter's Dream, Poison Apple (At .6 scale in this pic)



It's scary the stuff you have to go through to stay under the file size limit.  :srs:


  • Both Carter's Dream and Poison Apple point to the same texture along with Snow's red straps.

  • All the metal textures come from an about 10-pixel high blue gradient from Snow White's Garter belt.

  • The dress, stockings, arm bow, and both crowns all use the dress's yellow texure.

  • If you look really close right under the crown on Snow's left arm, you'll see a yellow band. The entire color for her left arm-glove comes from that one band. (Which is why it's so off-color, but I'll fix it later.)

  • (Other various things)


It was a lot, but now I'm 200 KB under the filesize limit with only the 7 original textures and three custom. Woot!



Poison Apple is a bad-ass name for a Keyblade :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Snow's out now! Whoo!




3 Keyblades: Ribbon Demon, Carter's Dream, Poison Apple




http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24902&Moderated=All





Edit: Updated the In-Progress hacks in the OP, too.


Nice release  :) I'll look forward to her updates  ;)

EDIT: wait... you credited me? Thanks bud, but you didn't have to do that.

I'm just happy to be of some use around here. I really appreciate it though.  :happy:
^3^


Quote from: Christian_CAO on January 27, 2012, 02:45:37 AM
Nice release  :) I'll look forward to her updates  ;)

EDIT: wait... you credited me? Thanks bud, but you didn't have to do that.

I'm just happy to be of some use around here. I really appreciate it though.  :happy:

Didn't have to do that? Dude, you helped to engineer at least 50% of EACH of the contestant's hacks. Even if you didn't model or create it, your ideas were incredibly helpful to me! In fact, YOU'RE the reason there's a V2.

So there. ;)


Quote from: Nanobuds on January 27, 2012, 02:50:55 AM
lovin the new Snow White!!

Thanks, Nano! Means a lot to me!




It's Popo! Except over Marth! Elegant Popo, see?

There's gonna be a Brute Nana too.


Quote from: Spex130 on January 31, 2012, 08:06:51 AM
It's Popo! Except over Marth! Elegant Popo, see?

There's gonna be a Brute Nana too.
Shouldn't the characters be switched?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Yes, they should, but I thought it was funnier this way.