Spex130's Roadside Model Shack: Wii Fit Trainer Preview

Started by Spex130, November 03, 2011, 05:21:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: DemonBoy on December 14, 2011, 02:57:42 AM
Is it the lighting or does yours look darker than mine?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Great imports btw. I will love beating the hell outta the wireframe in multiman brawl.

Yeah, mine is darker.

The method I was using only allows the texture to lighten that much. One more value up and there IS no purple! :laugh:

I was gonna change it, but I think it'd be better to differ between the two.

Anyways, your Import is AWESOME! :af2:

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go beat up some wireframes using a wireframe.


Quote from: Spex130 on December 14, 2011, 03:05:25 AM
Yeah, mine is darker.

The method I was using only allows the texture to lighten that much. One more value up and there IS no purple! :laugh:

I was gonna change it, but I think it'd be better to differ between the two.

Anyways, your Import is AWESOME! :af2:

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go beat up some wireframes using a wireframe.

I was thinking the same thing.  :af:

Also what do you think female wireframe would go best over: Zelda or Zero suit?

Quote from: DemonBoy on December 14, 2011, 03:17:43 AM
I was thinking the same thing.  :af:

Also what do you think female wireframe would go best over: Zelda or Zero suit?

When I think wireframes, I think Zelda. You know, cuz' that's how they were in the other game? But ZSS would be pretty interesting. You could make a wireframe gun and everything.


Quote from: Spex130 on December 14, 2011, 03:49:32 AM
When I think wireframes, I think Zelda. You know, cuz' that's how they were in the other game? But ZSS would be pretty interesting. You could make a wireframe gun and everything.
That makes me want to make a wireframe battlesuit for the final smash. But if I import her over Zelda then I could make a wireframe shiek..

They both sound awesome..

Quote from: DemonBoy on December 14, 2011, 03:58:53 AM
That makes me want to make a wireframe battlesuit for the final smash. But if I import her over Zelda then I could make a wireframe shiek..

They both sound awesome..

Wireframe Shiek sounds like epic.

She even has a ponytail. They fit great!


Quote from: Spex130 on December 14, 2011, 04:09:35 AM
Wireframe Shiek sounds like epic.

She even has a ponytail. They fit great!

I think I got an idea on how I think it should look. I think I'll work on a prototype in a bit.

Also before I was going to ask if you wanted to make wireframe versions of Mario and kirby, or yellow and green alloys, so we can have a full replacement. I work on one and you work on one. sound fun?

Quote from: DemonBoy on December 14, 2011, 04:18:16 AM
I think I got an idea on how I think it should look. I think I'll work on a prototype in a bit.

Also before I was going to ask if you wanted to make wireframe versions of Mario and kirby, or yellow and green alloys, so we can have a full replacement. I work on one and you work on one. sound fun?

:happy:





....You.



.....You're awesome!


Which one do you want?


Quote from: Spex130 on December 14, 2011, 04:30:33 AM
:happy:





....You.



.....You're awesome!


Which one do you want?

I'm fine with either. I'll let you choose.

Mh. I was scared of that....


*Throws dart at wall*

Mario. He's harder.


Should I go finish Blue Alloy now?


Quote from: Spex130 on December 14, 2011, 04:38:26 AM
Mh. I was scared of that....


*Throws dart at wall*

Mario. He's harder.


Should I go finish Blue Alloy now?

well I have yet to even start female wireframe so sure.

Quote from: DemonBoy on December 14, 2011, 04:44:51 AM
well I have yet to even start female wireframe so sure.

Or did you wanna do Blue Alloy?

Are you sure? I haven't started either, actually.


Quote from: Spex130 on December 14, 2011, 04:54:04 AM
Or did you wanna do Blue Alloy?

Are you sure? I haven't started either, actually.

so much quoting..

anyway a switchup could be cool. never worked with an alloy before

Quote from: Spex130 on December 14, 2011, 04:54:04 AM

Needs moar quotes, lol


Alright, sounds good.

I'll get started on the Mario Alloy.

I LOVE original ideas like this!


Alright I'll work on the kirby alloy wireframe thing..
Anyway, here is what i thought the shiek wireframe should look like

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I still want to work on this, but should i keep the shiekah eye or stay with the smash bros symbol?

Wow. That really is epic. I LOVE IT! YESPLZ.

I suppose I should do something special for the Mario Alloy....

Should I give it a Mario hat? Maybe I could put a mushroom on his chest.....