Spex130's Roadside Model Shack: Wii Fit Trainer Preview

Started by Spex130, November 03, 2011, 05:21:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Alright! The Mighty the Armadillo rig is complete! All that's left is to test if the Final Smash eyes and Sphere work in game! Preview in the OP!


Maughty!!!! Can't wait for Mighty man. He's one of my favorite lesser known characters from the Sonic series.

My absolute Favorites are Bean and Mighty, after all, so you know I had to do this!



mighty!  ;D
Looks pretty good :3 Is this a custom model using Sonic as a base? 
^3^

It's a Model by the BlitzSonic modeler Bagjac.

I believe it might be an edited Unleashed rip, custom by Bagjac.


Man, I need do update more often. Maybe WHILE I'm doing stuff instead of at the end.

Anyway, check the OP for the E-102 Gamma preview.

All that's left is ingame testing.


I think Bagjac should've made the shell longer down cause Mighty's head looks just round.. He needs that longer shell thingy. And yay Gamma! Wonder how he's gonna look when Hd-ified.. You should try to get Beta MK II on Rob cause he floats and has two arms :D

Quote from: xZedkiel on November 20, 2011, 07:14:03 AM
I think Bagjac should've made the shell longer down cause Mighty's head looks just round.. He needs that longer shell thingy. And yay Gamma! Wonder how he's gonna look when Hd-ified.. You should try to get Beta MK II on Rob cause he floats and has two arms :D

Yeah. There won't be any HD-ifying of this texture. There are 30-something textures, and each texture is connected to a set of polygons spread out all across the model. (It made rigging a serious pain, actually.) There's so much reusing of the same texture that it'd honestly be easier to just remake the model from scratch. OR you'd have to string together large amounts of textures in photoshop and re-UV the entire thing.

So, short story, Gamma's gonna be going in all-out polygonal bright glory.


The bigger creeper common3.pac does not work, and the bigger creeper's model broke my brawl until I got rid of it
3DS Friend Code: 3497-1528-9631

Really? That's very strange. I had gotten a report like that before and I thought I had fixed it...


Oh wait. I think I might know.

Let me go and try to fix that. Then I'll post a link.

If it works, I'll add it to the original DL.


November 22, 2011, 06:42:30 AM #26 Last Edit: November 28, 2011, 05:04:41 PM by Spex130
Alright ya'll. E-105 Zeta preview is up!  ;D


Yeah, I posted that link, but nobody bothered with it, so it's gone nao.  ;)

The creeper doesn't break on my Wii, so I can't really test it. I suppose it'll be stuck not working for certain people. Oh well.


Anyways, next project complete!

Emerl over Fox and E-121 Phi over Wolf!

All that's left is to test them ingame!

Check the OP for pics!


niice man    i really like emerl    im guessin thats a custom model since i dont remember him being in any 3D game    u_O      you needa fix the glove's textures from what i can see     over fox will be fun

when will gamma be released? i started him a while ago but never finished him... glad you made him :D