GBC and Dot's Derp: Arena Ferox

Started by GBC, November 03, 2011, 08:45:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

How much is completed for Megaman? I can edit textures so if it's needed, you can ask me and I'll do it on my free time :P

Quote from: Bowser koopa on June 19, 2013, 02:37:53 AM
How much is completed for Megaman? I can edit textures so if it's needed, you can ask me and I'll do it on my free time :P
Let Dot do it. He's an awesome texturer.
You kinda seem impatient :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: iwantgames on June 19, 2013, 01:34:39 AM
just a question but are you guys going to model and include the dog in the psa, love the megaman ;D
lol that's what i asked. the dog's name is RUSH

Quote from: Segtendo on June 19, 2013, 02:39:32 AM
Let Dot do it. He's an awesome texturer.
You kinda seem impatient :srs:
No no, don't worry I can wait xD But I might make some recolours if he doesn't, but I won't be uploading them to the vault though. Unless, dot was it? Lets me!

Quote from: dOT on June 18, 2013, 11:26:10 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

remember for moveset model
megaman needing his canon on each hand aswell as 2 hands
canon on two hands for this attack here:

and both hands for attacks like throwing Blade (as showing in SSB4 preview)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on June 19, 2013, 06:31:25 AM
remember for moveset model
megaman needing his canon on each hand aswell as 2 hands
canon on two hands for this attack here:

and both hands for attacks like throwing Blade (as showing in SSB4 preview)

i know

Quote from: Bowser koopa on June 19, 2013, 02:51:40 AM
No no, don't worry I can wait xD But I might make some recolours if he doesn't, but I won't be uploading them to the vault though. Unless, dot was it? Lets me!

as of now no recolors are being made so i doubt dot will care if you make them but youll have to ask him

Quote from: iwantgames on June 19, 2013, 01:34:39 AM
just a question but are you guys going to model and include the dog in the psa, love the megaman ;D

ummmmm ask mariodk that question he already told me it might not be possible but who knows

Quote from: Velen on June 19, 2013, 12:22:48 AM
Well, judging by that. GBC needs to physically separate Mega Man's helmet from his head, and reshape it accordingly. Mega Man's helmet does not wrap around and hug his head the way it does on the model.

i added even more depth just for you velen and made the helmet hug less..also i fixed up the eyes more
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

June 24, 2013, 08:09:56 AM #3231 Last Edit: June 24, 2013, 08:11:32 AM by Optimuskirby
Quote from: Raiden on June 19, 2013, 02:51:40 AM
No no, don't worry I can wait xD But I might make some recolours if he doesn't, but I won't be uploading them to the vault though. Unless, dot was it? Lets me!
if recolors are made, it will have to be made by several people, because there is so much to work with: all of the powerups from the NES megaman games, 7 & 8, 9 & 10, the X series. so, its like, make them all, and decide which 10 (for cbliss) you want to use!

Not to mention we don't know what the official recolors are in SSB4, nor do we know for sure if it's just recolors this time, there might be alternates like how Wario got two costumes in Brawl.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

heres some megaman


http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.


this is as diverse as i can make them.
i tried to have no 2 colors duplicated. i kinda had a hard time, considering i didn't use the X palettes.

for the first one i would use a maroon color instead red to give him a ironman feeling
also
a phazzon recolor would be cool too
everyne loves those

Quote from: Mr.MW on June 25, 2013, 05:13:45 AM
for the first one i would use a maroon color instead red to give him a ironman feeling
also
a phazzon recolor would be cool too
everyne loves those
no, it goes by NES megman games abilities.

Besides. Kinda want those Phazon recolors to die. They don't even look like the character is infected by Phazon at all.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velen on June 25, 2013, 06:02:17 AM
Besides. Kinda want those Phazon recolors to die. They don't even look like the character is infected by Phazon at all.

Yeah... I agree here.

Sure, I like black and blue together. But I'm not a fan of the "Phazon" fad...

Heck, the "Red Demon" one also irks me... And I'm the one who (unknowingly) started it.
<_>
Though I still like red and black together...

Quote from: GBC on June 24, 2013, 06:51:02 PM
heres some megaman


[img Megaman[/img]
Something about his head seems off, Its the first thing that catches my eye. Maybe his skin is too white?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood